Recent content by Palamon

1. Palamon

What was your first thread when you became a member on the forums?

Most likely an intro thread? I won't be linking it as I was quite literally twelve when I posted it... but I assume that's what I posted first.
  2. Palamon

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Probably the elemental monkeys & Patrat line as they're the only ones that won't be in a Pokémon game on the switch if they're not in plza.
  3. Palamon

Your Waifus/Husbandos

I don't really have one these days, lmfao. Lance from Pokemon is my husband, though. Beyond that, I don't really call any character my wife or husband anymore.
  4. Palamon

Explain your Signature!

My signature is oc art I had commissioned. And links to my fanfiction.
  5. Palamon

Pokémon - Scarlet/Violet Sales

It's honestly astonishing to me how well these games have sold. I really didn't expect these games to do these kind of numbers like...at all. And it's crazy to me they were able to. After all the complaints people constantly make about them, and all that.
  6. Palamon

the hot take thread

Internet talk irl is annoying. : ) Keep it online. I don't want to hear THAT'S SUCH AN <M WORD I HATE> irl. Get that garbage away from me. n_n
  7. Palamon

What's your banner?

It's Ann Falunker from Paradox Live. I'd like to change it but my drawings aren't good enough for a header.
  8. Palamon

If you had to change your BMGf username, what would you change it too?

If I was forced to, I would just do Siorc because that's my main oc's name. But, Palamon is just literally who I am on the internet. I'd never change it.
  9. Palamon

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

The couch with my plushies and other stuff all over it.
  10. Palamon

Do you have any health conditions?

Being neurodivergent is considered a health condition...? Not saying what my neurodivergencies are. Please don't ask me.
  11. Palamon

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Been listening to Lagtrain pretty much nonstop lately, oops.
  12. Palamon

Have you heard this news? (Warning: May cause crying)

I was really sad to hear about his passing. Anime and manga would not have been popular if it weren't for Akira Toriyama... I think the entire world felt the impact of this. Like... last month, I heard kids probably middle school age talking about the dragon ball mobile game, and if gen alpha is...
  13. Palamon

DISCUSSION: How many original characters do you have/written?

Oh my god same. I am a character machine.n
  14. Palamon

DISCUSSION: How many original characters do you have/written?

Ocs don't have to be fandom based. The term can be used for original work, too.
  15. Palamon

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

It was probably Pokemon. But, I'm sure there were tons of stuff I watched prior to 2007 when I learned that word existed that were anime.
Back
Top Bottom