• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There have been some problems around out mail place, so the cards wernt sent yet, but I promise you will get them before February.
    for the trade, the 2 rares I want are the base set english mewtwo #10, and the undaunted leafeon #17. and also, could you throw in a treecko for the things I am getting, I need one to finish un-proxying my fire grass deck. I will also need my parents permission to send any kind of mail anywhere unless I can walk there.
    No prob with the cards, sorry it took awhile.

Sure, feel free to add some flavor to the card articles. I agree, they are VERY undetailed about the card's history, errors, etc. etc.. Mostly because the people that wrote the card articles had little to no interest and knowledge in the TCG.
    not really, I am not into steel or electric types, and I have the least amount of energies for those. if you have a infernape LVL: X for trade, I would use that
    I know the perfect card to go into a deck with that slowking in your album, if you have it. The card is chaos gym. it is a stadium card, and whenever a person plays a trainer card, that player flips a coin, if tails, that card does nothing, if heads, carry on with the card as normal.
    Yep, working on the judging of the TCG contest as we speak. Yes, you'd write it under User:palbert6393/Uxie Donk (TCG).

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. BTW, Uxie Donk is a very, very difficult deck to build correctly, so expect to have a few changes made to the list. Rob Downs (a personal friend) is the one who taught me to build the deck, and he's the one who's had the most success with it, winning several major tournaments in competitive areas, so I basically know how to build it well.

This will be a good test run. :]
    Alright the cards are sent (or 5 min. after this post it would be). They Should Arrive in 5-8 days. (Yes, 5-8 days is our fastest speed)
    Turns out Articuno was the only one for trade, I have a Dark Persianalong with a Non-holo/None-Reverse Dark Magneton and a 1st Edition Dark Gyarados (Magna and Gyar are from Team Rocket Set)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom