P
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno...awesome is just an awesome word :D

I would so do the Nuzlocke challenge, but I have no games to run it on...well, I do have Pearl >:3
    Got it :3

I just looked in my huge DP guide, and it didn't say anything :/ and I'm not much of a breeder (but I would LOVE to be if I knew how to do all that stuff :p) so I wouldn't know. Sorry I couldn't help :/
    Really??? Hm...well, I guessed :D yeah, put it on Shedinja; it would be unstoppable!!! :D I though Dark Dragonair was rare....oops :p Hm....do you possibly have a Celebi card??? Never had one :3
    Yeah, the old one :D I have holo Dark Dragonite, so that'd be awesome!!

About the Focus Sash, it says (in my huge guide) that it leaves the Pokemon at 1 HP, so I would think it'll only work once. I can't remember the other question, hold on :D

I imagine it would. It's not like a berry or an item used from Pluck :3
    Ooops...:p do you have a holo Dark Dragonair (I don't know the set; but I know it looks like a Dragonair sitting in crystals :3)
    Yeah, Tyranitar for Typhlosion :3 do you happen to have a Raichu EX??? ( I have to look up the set) my friend stole it from me 4 years ago, and never gave it back, and that was my first EX card :(

Oh, it's from EX Sandstorm :3
    Have a non 1st golduck. Might be interested in Dark Charizard though, i have 3 (1 non holo, 1 holo jap., and 1 holo german) still looking for holo english. You still up for Tyranitar for Typhlosion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom