P
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dang, looks like they were from different sets :mad: I saw in my cards that I now have a 1st edition holo Misty's Golduck; if you don't have that though :3
    I put all the ones I thought were rare in cases; let me see if I got those; I know I saw a Chansey, Alakazam, and Raichu :3 I also got a holo Dark Charizard, if you don't have that :3
    how bout telling me some of the non-jap. ones... you didn't get base set Alakazam, Charizard, Blastoise, Chansey, Zapdos, or Riachu did you. Those are the last 6 i need for a complete set
    I got over 300 holos, and I got 5,000 cards overall. So I probably got some more rare ones :D I got a TON of japanese ones though :p
    Shining Tyranitar is from Neo Destiny :3

I'll tell you the story later; I have to go to work :p
    My friend actually gave me a Shiny Tyranitar; she said her uncle gave her that card, but I CLEARLY remember her giving me the card. Are you interested in the Shiny Tyranitar?? I feel really bad ><'
    True, but I don't own any individual card sleeves -__-' I just cut up the 18-card ones and put them in there -__-
    Well, I still have to get it (along with 5,000 other cards) from my friend; I should get her cards by Wednsday :3
    The one my friend stole was the Neo Genesis (like you said) 17. There's one that's Neo Genesis 18, but it isn't the one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom