• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Palbert6393

1. P

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Snorlax used Metronome! Snorlax used Fly!
  2. P

Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec.

Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Nov 18 for US, Nov 30 for Europe
  3. P

Notice Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

ok, i've been avoiding spoilers for BW2, so I have no idea if I won. But I would like to know if my entries are eligible due to them being submitted before my promotion to moderator.
  4. P

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Snorlax used Metronome! Snorlax used Fly!
  5. P

A Pokemon Starting With...

Starmie
  6. P

Dragons Exalted set and theme deck lists revealed: Set releases August 15

The difference could be where the gun/arm is pointing.
  7. P

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

It did when I tried... Mijuwott, try clicking the link in my signature and see if you can access it that way.
  8. P

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

can any non-staff see the TCG Buy & Sell? I know it should be like that, but I'm not sure if it is... sorry for the confusion mijuwott. I hope we can get this fixed quickly. Read the announcement I posted in TCG discussion forums, that explains the reasoning behind the move.
  9. P

New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Actually I think they should've bumped Kyurem forward, not push the other two back, because now there are the tins with the 3 of them.
  10. P

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for regardless of the name of this game, I'm just excited/thrilled that we are getting it
  11. P

Notice Say hello to the new moderators!

I am honored by this... thanks to all you guys, and I can't wait to start :D
  12. P

Do you want to see the original Kanto episodes remade?

no no no no no. I liked the episode as they were. I wouldn't say no to seeing them re-aired, but I would hate for them to be re-made. How would they do something like that anyway?
  13. P

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ yes bubble wrap < loves oshawott V does not love oshawott
  14. P

^ The One Above [v2]

^ has not seen me around the forums before