• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Recent content by Palbert6393

1. P

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Snorlax used Metronome! Snorlax used Fly!
  2. P

Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec.

Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Nov 18 for US, Nov 30 for Europe
  3. P

ATTENTION: Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

ok, i've been avoiding spoilers for BW2, so I have no idea if I won. But I would like to know if my entries are eligible due to them being submitted before my promotion to moderator.
  4. P

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Snorlax used Metronome! Snorlax used Fly!
  5. P

A Pokemon Starting With...

Starmie
  6. P

Dragons Exalted set and theme deck lists revealed: Set releases August 15

The difference could be where the gun/arm is pointing.
  7. P

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

It did when I tried... Mijuwott, try clicking the link in my signature and see if you can access it that way.
  8. P

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

can any non-staff see the TCG Buy & Sell? I know it should be like that, but I'm not sure if it is... sorry for the confusion mijuwott. I hope we can get this fixed quickly. Read the announcement I posted in TCG discussion forums, that explains the reasoning behind the move.
  9. P

New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Actually I think they should've bumped Kyurem forward, not push the other two back, because now there are the tins with the 3 of them.
  10. P

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for regardless of the name of this game, I'm just excited/thrilled that we are getting it
  11. P

ATTENTION: Say hello to the new moderators!

I am honored by this... thanks to all you guys, and I can't wait to start :D
  12. P

Do you want to see the original Kanto episodes remade?

no no no no no. I liked the episode as they were. I wouldn't say no to seeing them re-aired, but I would hate for them to be re-made. How would they do something like that anyway?
  13. P

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ yes bubble wrap < loves oshawott V does not love oshawott
  14. P

^ The One Above [v2]

^ has not seen me around the forums before