• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
Pandaun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, that's still something that I'd be interested in, if it's no problem, that would be great. Thanks! ^_^
    That's cool, congrats in advance! Undulate is an interesting word. I never really made it a point to avoid it, but I've never really had any desire to use it either. I wanted to throw out "astronomically superfluous" because it is not a phrase that most people expect to hear. When I worked as a cashier back in the day, I sometimes liked to break up the monotony by saying "have a good day" in interesting ways.
    It's really not super exciting I guess, I just felt like being articulate and enthusiastic. It is pretty good, sitting home with a cold enjoying the snow. Nothing super special going on, but nothing really bad either. I can't complain. How about you?
    Yeah well Ive only ever had one job. Plus, although I volunteer, there's no place to talk about it on most applications. Also from what I understand its not appealing to employers when they see you're not currently employed and Ive been out of work for over 3 years :l I really think that is what is also making it so hard for me to find work. I dont know what to really do.
    Im alright, cant complain too much I guess, though Id like a job. Cant seem to find anyone hiring :l Other than that nothing eventful.
    Hmmm...Pikachu and Fennekin? In reference to the anime, where Serena (Fennekin's owner) has a crush on Ash.
    I see. o.o Well, I should be fine. Whimsicott isn't the kind of 'Mon I'd use, anyway ^^; Not too big on using annoyers. Thanks for the offer though :D
    Oh well, we're all silly. :3

Hmm ... I haven't tried Whimsicott yet. xD Then again, I don't have one in XY yet, either.
    Oh, speaking of Cinccino, I uploaded a vid to my YT account. :D I have a link to my account in my profile here. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…