• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Paneenee

1. P

How full is your Pokedex?

I'm up to 339 on X, but I'm gonna start over soon to get my hands on articuno.
  2. P

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I tried desperately to breed a mewtwo. :c
  3. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Breeding for a perfect greninja with his hidden ability when I don't have proper dittos. I got a froakie with perfect IVs. PERFECT. Aaaand torrent ability.
  4. P

Play as the Opposite Gender?

I play female first and last run-through, but I like to play a male at least once. I don't feel like I've played out the whole game otherwise.
  5. P

Hello all!

Hello!
  6. P

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I'm still trying to figure out where I should be trying to talk to people. I'm too new to really talk in forums, since mods would have to go hunting for my posts. Seems pretty slow going here, even for people who've been around a while. Everybody is very helpful and nice, though, and no one has...
  7. P

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I just added my fc as well! :D Please PM me if you wanna share, or if you are just a kind soul who will tell me what my safari is. I don't actually know yet. 9 n9
  8. P

Hello!

All I saw at first was "Write Summaries." I almost had a panic attack. orz
  9. P

There's a new sheriff in town

Welcome! I am new also, too. :D
  10. P

Hello!

Hello! I am Paneenee. I like Noiverns and Vespiquens and Garchomps! \( `o`)9 I like playing dress up. Did I forget anything?
Back
Top Bottom