Recent content by Panthe☈a

1. P

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Re: BWS2DA!E17 - Bakuong Of course they've been made. Japan are probably already well into the XY Series, at least the first 5 episodes are pretty much complete. They likely began working on the XY Series around March/April 2013.
  2. P

The E3 Round-table Thread

So are we still getting more information today? There's still the XY special right? Hopefully we'll get more Pokemon. :D
  3. P

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le If a silhouette is being shown, I will fucking explode.
  4. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le I expect more info on the Legends and Starters, as well as the big reveal of the new Pokemon that is starring in Movie 16 along with Genesect. Throw in a few screenshots, plus 2-3 New Pokemon and we got...
  5. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le Pokemon Smash will be doing a special on the Movie 16 Short the Saturday following CoroCoro; it promises to uncover some Mysteries. Episode Summary: イーブイ5しまい! おちゃかいでバトル!! / 山本隊員と馬場隊員がイーブイ秋山フレンズの謎に迫る! /...
  6. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Thanks, my OCD appreciates it! :)
  7. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I know this isn't that big of a deal at all, but its kind of been bugging me. (My OCD doesn't help). List of Best Wishes series episodes - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia -The Section where list of episodes has been continually updated with new titles, but the main...
  8. P

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

A few on Gamefaqs are even speculating that this news is too big to JUST be a New Gen. It is pretty massive tbh, bigger then any other Gen announcement before. Could this be a major revamp of the series the likes we've never seen?
  9. P

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Death at Pokebeach's timer being off by 4 hours.......
  10. P

I already pulled a "Suicide Pact" and got hit by that train long ago. Yall better be ready for the Hype G6 about to collide with our Bodies.
  11. P

I want Big Cat Legends tbh, these Dragons are getting a BIT old.
  12. P

So this is almost confirmed Gen VI practically, since its really 10 minutes I don't see how they'll NOT show the box legendaries as well as a trailer. I can't believe that in less then 20 Hours we could have new Pokemon. Fucking YAAS.
  13. P

Un nouveau jeu Pok Whelp. Hai Gen VI.
  14. P

Re: (Mod Note: Read First Post!) Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next Actually Cyndaquil is based of an Echidna, though its not exactly a rat, they're both similar in appearance.
  15. P

Re: (Mod Note: Read First Post!) Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next So since every Fire Starter has basically been one of the Chinese Zodiac. Charmander: Dragon Cyndaquil: Rat Torchic: Rooster Chimchar: Monkey Tepig: Pig So what would you all expect/want for the 6th Gen one...
Back
Top Bottom