Recent content by papi17

1. P

New Pokémon Discussion

So are they going to make a egg pokemon so they can breed? And anyone find it funny that Rankurusu, even though people are saying its based off of sperm, can be female.
  2. P

GenV counterparts

Not just because he's a bear but the idea that they both are cute bears that evolve into Larger bears
  3. P

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

Yea gamefreak knows how to exploit the fans with stuff like that.
  4. P

GenV counterparts

Ononokus reminds of Flygon in the sense that they are dragon and NOT psuedo (which pisses me of a little) -Kumashun, teddiursa anyone?
  5. P

An Evolutionary Anomaly.

Yea i noticed that i just makes everything a pain because you have to keep on battling with those 1st stage or 2nd stage pokemon.
  6. P

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Ehhh in my opinion there are not many to pick from cause i really dont like the design of this generation but if i had to Daikenki (final Water evo) Ononokus' Goruggo Wargle ( i think he shouldve been the 3 stage route 1 bird) Shandera and Hahakomori, Doredia, or Nattorei
  7. P

Team Plasma

Being Random here what if they were pokemon activist who believe that pokemon shouldn't be captured and they used wild pokemon to fight
  8. P

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Tsutarja's and Mijumaru evolutions revealed, among with 2 others I have a strong feeling that the new generation pokemon is going to be quite the disappointment...i think there are going to be maybe 10 pokemon that I'll find interesting
  9. P

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries I'm thinking something about the Theory of Evoulution Other than that inter-dimensional pokemon or a black hole and white hole
  10. P

Why is Silver so popular among the fandom?

That's like saying why Red is so epic 1. He's unique look at his team 2. He's like a anti-hero 3. He's a badass 4. He's Gio's son
  11. P

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - CLOSED hope things get better thanks for everything youve done for all of us.
  12. P

Has Pokémon or Pocket Monsters for the matter, become too big?

no, it will never be unless they try to genetically make pokemon then that would be a wee bit to big
  13. P

Question

gamestop says about April 2,2010 and like fate said it has been answered on various threads
  14. P

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

it wasnt a request it just was a fantasy moment lol
Back
Top Bottom