• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Parasect
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, and would you also like a destiny knot or an everstone to further help with your breeding?
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    it's 4.99 annually and it gives you access to the poke transporter and 100 box of storage space!! :D .. it is a pretty good deal :)
    Parasect
    Parasect
    I might check it out - would be a hell of a lot easier than enlisting a friend to transfer all my starters for me.
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    yeah true and it also makes it a heck of a lot easier with multiple games on one game system.. before bank, i was using GTS to shuffle my mons to my other game D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom