Recent content by Pariah

1. P

War of the Elements: Dual-Type Edition - Endgame - 22/6/2017

I want to play
  2. P

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

I have work today. Also, there's little room to defend oneself when the arguement is that I'm not a team player. I know I'm little of a team player, but that's because I don't trust any of you. Go back, read everyone's comment. At least my death will provide some substance in the future.
  3. P

I'm gonna go to work now so all I can do at this time is Unvote: max1996 Vote: lone_garurumon All I see in you is someone that keeps flipping supporting people to be on their good side.
  4. P

I haven't been contacted by anyone yet. If I see that I'll be lynched then yea, I'll post a memo. But I'm not worried right now
  5. P

Doesn't mean the conversation that comes from that can't be used. I love stirring the pot and I've learned a whole deal about some of you.
  6. P

Also, before you say anything. Don't mention it was a joke. I'm not here to joke around. You said what you said for a reason.
  7. P

He defended Mido day 1. Mido turned out to be Mafia. That's how I see it. Now there's other 3 people defending them but like how? It's only day 2. I cannot trust an alliance so young.
  8. P

Ouch! Team player or not I get shit done. Sit back and learn :P Contradicting yourself in the same post? Lol
  9. P

Because sooner or later it'll come back to bite you in the ass. That little alliance you all have doesn't seem right, at all. I'm certain a good part of it will be Mafia and I don't care if I die defending that.
  10. P

I said that you can only be certain of YOUR own alliance. Do you know for sure the people that keep defending you are on the same side as you? If so, how?
  11. P

I don't believe I'm going for the same person as I did yesterday. Click back and realize that the person that I voted for was someone else aka you. Also, nice try trying to put words into my mouth that I never said. I don't oppose working together, what I said is that you can never trust someone...
  12. P

For all these reasons I will VOTE: Max1996 The way I see it, their Mafia buddies keep trying to take attention away from them or The Mafia knows they're Town and will use them as a pawn. If the second scenario is true then we should watch out for those that keep vouching for Max. Remember, in...
  13. P

Isn't it convenient that you didn't vote for anyone and then come over putting blame on everybody.
  14. P

Can I respectfully request people take the time to write the name of the person they're unvoting? It's tedious having to keep checking on that. Thank you!
  15. P

There's no correlation between having an avatar and being scum. Your logic is flawed. :P Voting helps get reactions from people, even if not totally useful at the moment we can always come back in the future and observe how everyone behaved given the circumstances.
Back
Top Bottom