Recent content by Paris

1. P

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Plusle and Minun should fuse evolve into an equal based pokemon make it purple too (red + blue). jk
  2. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I've been saying Fla-bee-bee oop.
  3. P

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Gen 1: Charmander = Fave. First Pokemon ever, badass evolution. Bulbasaur = Least Fave. I love bulbasaur but he's just least fave out of the Kanto bunch.. Gen 2: Totodile/Cyndaquil = Fave. Love them equally. I've never used a Chikorita... Gen 3: Torchic is cool. Others r k. Gen 4: Empoleon is...
  4. P

Ah so it was you. It's rly cool, I could see sableye evolving this gen but they'd have to evolve Mawile too and not pull a Jynx. ^-^
  5. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Pokemon final evo types Isn't that confirmed? Sure it is.
  6. P

Yes at all of these. I remember someone posting this as a Banette evo (I forgot who sorry). It's so weird though, I love it.
  7. P

What do you do with your starter?

ALWAYS keep my starter but once Torchic was annoying me in Emerald so I tried to release it, It wouldn't go though and made me feel bad ;_;
  8. P

Was the first Pokemon game you played your favorite?

First official game was Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and yes they are my fave, well tied with Diamond xD
  9. P

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Same I actually had to check, proves how more fitting it'd be!
  10. P

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

I feel it'd be weird rubbing a Machoke.
  11. P

Yeah Tauros and Milktank need to be linked via calf Pokemon that evolves into either of the two depending on gender. A fairy evo for Milktank and Minotaur for Tauros after that would be pretty rad too, plus Bouffalant hasn't anything to do with Tauros.
  12. P

Anyone think Bellossom will be changed to Grass/Fairy to match Vileplume's dual typed Grass/Poison? It's physically different than the others from its evolution line and looks fairy-like, I'd be here for the change cause Gardevoir and Gallade seem better dual-typed counterparts now.
  13. P

I LOVE the Fairy type this is amazing omg. I'm so happy! Gardevoir is great now and Wigglytuff finally matter's again!
  14. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Fennekin poots on the other starters.
  15. P

Jynx need's to evolve and not go fat, the fake scan was amazing I wish they could just snatch the design and use it.
Back
Top Bottom