Parma
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard about the series but I don't know what it's about. Is it interesting?
    There are too many things on my watch/read list omg 24 hours per day are not enough ;_;

Yep! I just need to have the stitches removed this Friday. Funnily, it hurts much less than my front teeth (I had new wires for my braces) xD

Same, my family contacts my mother's relatives more often than my father's side. Distance plays a factor too; my father's relatives are scattered all over the country but my mother's relatives all live near Seoul.

I like Hinata insert feelings about Nanami and him in here omg it was sad ;_; too, and Kuzuryuu <33 He is cute despite being a gangster (sometimes he says things that make me wonder if he is one, lol).
    How about you? :D

Computer jacking xD Good luck with that!
    Either options sounds good, though we both know which is the healthier one. x)
    It's okay, I know that feeling xD I logged in just today.
    And oooh, is that Fate Stay Night?

So update: I had my last two wisdom teeth removed, and this time I applied ice ASAP. The surgery itself was much easier than the first, so my cheek isn't so swollen. In fact, it's barely noticeable this time :)

My younger cousins would be going to school - although I hardly contact them because I feel more close to the relatives from mother's side, and I'm the youngest there.

Thank you ;w; I like Nanami >w<

what's that giant ruler for, that's a rather threatening move xD
    I tried, I jog regularly - well it's sort of obligated since there's that fairly long distance between the subway station and the school office, and time to time I need to run to make it on time xD - and I haven't gained any weight. But that's more of because I had wisdom teeth removed which greatly reduced my appetite during August xD
    I figured Untold would be a good intro to the series so I pre-ordered it back in July. And I tried the demo for 4 for awhile. Series looks really amazing tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom