Parma
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol xD
    Still, if you learned journalism, you would know how to write well, in the way to bring people's attention, I think.

What sort of fiction? :]
    Currently I'm planning to study more and become a professor later on.
    Or an interpreter...as I'm interested in talking with languages. Whenever I see someone talking in a language that I don't know, it's pretty interesting.

It's fun talking with people here :)
    UBER busy xD
    (I was barely able to keep up with the mafia games here)
    Actually, school has been good so far...the work is demanding but meh, college is college xP
    (Currently feeling grateful that the biochemistry quiz results weren't so bad)

How about you?
    Yeah, (weird romantic phrase coming up)
    I fell in love with it since I first saw it in a video showing the uploader battling Giima. I really found its design and its beatbox cry interesting, and there, I became a fan.

But guess I wasn't the only one who found the Pokemon awesome :p
    (Not sure if I am answering right, but anyway...)
    Oh, my username? Yes...finally enough time passed after I switched usernames. xD

...I'm perfectly harmless...I don't bite or anything :p
    You defected? You could just, you know, follow all eight like I do.

I have always found tropical cyclones interesting, and have been following the Atlantic, Eastern Pacific and Central Pacific since 2004, and the rest since 2007.

Not quite sure how I became interested in it, I just...did
    Hello there, I am Fwee.
    I saw you had joined the PokeMafia hosted by Badalcristiano and Coolking503, and I was wondering if you would like to join mine.
    The link in in my signature, I hope to see you there~
    We just got dumped on and we're getting another 10-16 inches. Places up north are probably going to get 20"+, a repeat of this weekends snow. Wow. I mean wow, that's a lot of snow.

I went out to clear some ice buildup before our next storm and lo and behold, the second igloo/fort wasn't in as bad a shape as I thought. The snow was melting in such an odd way that the walls that remained actually began to lean in together. I don't know how it managed to not collapse. I stacked some of the bricks back up and connected the archway with ice sheets (Ah! stained glass!) and after tonight snow I'm hoping that the fort rebuilds itself. If it holds. Oh what am I saying, I'm sure it will.

That couch reminds me, I think I'm going to need some furniture for the new snow digs. Do you still have a bunch of snow around? I know it dumped a lot as it moved up the coast, I'm just not sure how much in other places outside our area.
    Lol, you pelted me with as many questions as we have snow. To be honest, the whole thing was spontaneous. I picked up whatever I thought was durable and could mold the best snowbricks and the cover to some cake container did the trick. It had this handle on top which made it really easy to pull away from the snow block and reduce the chances of ruining the cast. Oh, a Ru/Sa style secret base would be awesome, but I don't think I could construct that entire fort myself, but we do have enough snow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom