Recent content by Pashalik

1. P

Original Trainer fic(s)?

In general, I'd rather read an original trainer fic than a rehashed character fic.
  2. P

TEEN: On The Road Again - Prelude Pt. 1

I know I didn't make it explicit, but Alex is about 7, and Conrad is 24.
  3. P

Part 2 is up! I also edited part one briefly, hoping to make it more apparent who was speaking.
  4. P

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my fic, Legacy :D. I'm really glad. I made a new paragraph every time someone new speaks. Do you think I should divide it so that every time anyone speaks I make a new paragraph? I absolutely will if you think it's best.
  5. P

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Posted the first part of my first pokemon fic tonight. Gah! I'm so nervous, I'm shaking!
  6. P

Pokemon School Ideas for a 7-yr old?

This sounds awesome! I'd recommend a cirricculum where you two battle sometimes. Once weekly, if you can. Play with him as much as you can. Even if you aren't battling or trading actively, being in the same room lets him ask you questions. Family members that love pokemon rock!(my older...
  7. P

How Many Pokemon would you have/carry w/ you?

That reminds me. I'd probably carry five and then my pidove, a songbird based on my RL dove.
  8. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

I an a fan of good Eeveelutions, like the Gen IV ones. If the devs have some good ideas for eeveelutions, I hope they will include those ideas. If they do not, then eeveelutions can wait for Gen VII.
  9. P

VG Weekly Poll #23 Favourite early rodent?

Ratatta. I really Love RL rats, and Ratatta is closest to them. <3 Rats!
  10. P

So, guys, this is the first half of the prelude to my new fic: On The Road Again. Here's hoping you enjoy it. The second half will be up in a day or two. I've rated it "Teen". Not for anything in the fic now, for now it's everyone, but I rated it Teen so I'd have the option of including more...
  11. P

How Many Pokemon would you have/carry w/ you?

I would probably have more than six, but I'd stick to carrying six at a time. I always imagined it as more of a "Gentleman's Honor" thing to only carry six in the wild, but I usually follow Gentleman's Honor.
  12. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) In the battle Subway, there's the guy who judges a pokemon's IVs. Sometimes I see him say, "It's best potential lies in X. I see. It's Y is also good. <Rating>" Does this mean stats X and Y are equal? Also, RE: All starters in Gen I. It was...
  13. P

You're right. The games already let you run away from home, travel alone at night, gamble, dole out vigilante justice, hunt wildlife, capture wild life in undersized containers, release them in new, foreign ecosystems, pump them up with steroids, cause earthquakes, start fires indoors, swim...
  14. P

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

It was Harry, actually. Harry Dresden. Fantastic series.
  15. P

I'd settle for in battle status conditions using gender pronouns. I mean, my parasect is a male, I want to see "He hurt himself in his confusion" not "It hurt itself in it's confusion".
Back
Top Bottom