P
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• teasing hurts like HELL. i can't do it right, so i just fluff up my hair with my hands.

by short, i meant the length you have it now. it's definitely not long, but it's not...short short either. which looks bad on everyone.
    you are one of the few guys i think would actually look better with short hair. i had my hair cut short for a time...it was awful. too much volume, and it never wanted to listen to me.

on my best hair days (which is most of the time), someone ALWAYS asks me 'DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAIR POOFY LIKE THAT????' or 'DO YOU TEASE YOUR HAIR???' (fun fact: i don't). it gets annoying after a while.
    hmph, don't get used to my compliments.
    i love my hair, too. although the back of it is unstraightened right now (but not bothersome because i slept on it) and i cbf to straighten it P:
    i know right. why can't people have beautiful icons like mine?!

i don't like associating myself with ugly people...but if they were my friend before i saw their picture, it's not like i'd dump them just like that. but i would make fun of them all the time. and i don't make fun of you...so there's your answer.
    Yeah sorry, my comment was a little harsh. Happens sometimes when people make comments about killing animals etc. that don't do anything bad. I did post my picture in that thread however (few pages back)
    what does my name have to do with anything? it's not like i started messing around with my gender right after i told people my real name.
    hmph. i don't set my gender to one thing so people can constantly try to tell me i'm really the other.
    I DON'T FREAKING APPRECIATE IT WHEN PEOPLE GO ALL 'VALENTINE IS A GIRL/GUY/THING' when i have it set to somehing else. i'm actually uncomfortable with my gender; i'm not playing a game with it. so you better change your post.
    my cavity filling fell out some time ago, and now it hurts to eat things like frozen candy bars and starbust. a lot.

hey, don't be upset! my mom died in july...and while it's hard for me to believe, i've accepted it. there's no use being upset about something that's already been said and done.
    oh. i can't read D;

i've never had problems with my teeth save for a cavity or two, but my sister has a lot of cavities and the last time we went to the dentist (which was a long time ago) the dentist said that she might need braces. although she didn't get any
    aww see. the middle east is fucked. just like every other country :O

i call datvu by his real name most of the time.
    ...and if you don't always call me by my real name, what DO you call me? xalia?
    i can't call vulps or ix by their real names, either. it's just some weird deal.
    faris and i talk some, but usually not one-or-one chats or anything. those make me uncomfortable
    wtf corn?
    reheated pizza tastes funny.

oh and hahaha i can't call him zombie anymore. he's been nothing but faris to me for a while now
    i'm just in a sour mood. i don't like it when i argue something and nobody agrees with me because they're all idealists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom