P
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i guess. but if they were your friends, why wouldn't they have added you earlier? :/

in case you're looking for any help (i'm not accusing you of doing so), i don't think i'm going to be of much. i can hardly relate to what happened.
    i'm really happy you're taking it so well.

most of those people don't "love" you. they're just taking pity on you.
    your father feels worse about your mother than you do. i don't know him so i don't know what you should do, but at least be strong for him.

that's horrible, what happened to her friend. i agree that he won't make it through, especially with his bleeding brain. i don't mean to sound rude, but his family will probably need a lot more condolence than yours will. they weren't lucky enough to have him for so many years.
    i...kinda do. the name sounds familiar.

do you remember that quvar guy (i don't know if that's how it was spelled, but it was pronounced k'var) that hung around BL for a little bit before disappearing? i had just recently remembered him and i think i was a bit of an ass towards him :U
    the other day i had a dream you had swine flu and were really really really sick and you could have died

and there were some dead relatives of yours under a giant cement block
    Oh haha a lot of my irl friends play pokemon but they dont like to admit it. xD
    I think once i get PBR, itll be my main game. I love battling. >:)
    Haha yea. My interest in Pokemon has definitely been goin up and down, but I think Battle Revolution will bring it way up.
    You should get HGSS it seems really good. :3
    lol your avi is of the pikarobot in the supernerd sprite in hgss but u already knew that >w<
    haha yea. I'm starting to like bulbagarden more than psypoke. Psypoke seems so...slow. I posted a question on psypoke and it's still not answered. I ask it on bulbagarden and two minutes later someone answers it. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom