Paulisthebest
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That sounds good that you're almost finished! I miss Math classes...is there any other form of "chat" on this website or is writing on profiles the only way?
    Oh, I forgot about my age being on my profile haha my fault! Yeah, sometimes the words for my writings come from random forms of motivation. Thanks, hopefully I'll find my path sooner or later in life. Sounds great that you have creative writings. Maybe one day I'll be able to read some of your work.

Yeah, Paul is the opposite of Ash in this story I stopped with him getting the Volcano Badge and he is now at Seafoam Islands fighting...well I can't spoil it but let's just say it is an awesome battle (rematch) between two powerful trainers.

It would be interesting to ride on either Pokemon's back. Watch out for Torterra's Leaf Storm!!!
    I sort of noticed the age "19" on your Date of Birth there. Good luck in the decision-making department. I have yet to write any fanfic so to speak of. I'm thinking of already trying a couple when I go on break. I just get so picky with the ideas in my head, making sure I have individual ideas for my roleplays and my stories. I too enjoy writing short stories, poetry, and lyrics. A decent poem of mine takes hours/days/weeks to finalize, no matter how short it is. People say I have great imagery, but fluency is my weak point. I paint my pictures with words. x3 - FYI - My brother is 9 days older than you and just started college this past summer. xD

To me, it looks like it could come off as Paul being the complete opposite of Ash. Which of course, is only the best a person can get for a rival. Woot! Go Torterra. :D The Pokemon that made me start to like grass-type Pokemon more. xD I think it would be awesome to ride on the back of a Torterra and a Venasaur...with extra cautionary.
    Haha, good point really I don't know what I want to do yet just to give you a heads up I'm 19 and a senior in college, I have A LOT of college credits. It is both a blessing and a curse, I can fly through school, but I don't know which path to take yet. I also love to write believe it or not I actually wrote a backstory for Paul's Kanto adventures, but I really don't know what to do with it yet. I like to write songs, short stories and poetry.

Yeah, Electavire was Paul's Pokemon that was given the most personality like Pikachu. Torterra represents the "Paul" before he was headstrong about power.
    Then you'll be speaking in sentence forms that begin with, "Back in the old days." I don't know what I want to do with my life except to write. My dad told me to look into Culinary school and my mom said to look into becoming a chemist. I'm considering an occupation in fireworks.

That's what I love about Pokemon is that they have the shots and the call in their battles. They're the ones battling, so what they pre-determine is what matters the most in my book. Elekid/Electabuzz is my first favorite too. It makes me wonder if Ash realizes that Pokemon like humans are different. I think Elekid/Electabuzz was very happy with his trainer Paul. Then the next Pokemon I would have to say is...Torterra. I'm not too sure why, but I really think that Torterra stands out better because he was there with Paul when he decided to become strong and to know his inner strength. He symbolizes that goal to me.
    Cool name for those pets indeed, my plan is graduate school, get a job, move out into my own place (hopefully my own house) I will get another dog German-shepherd or Husky I haven’t decided yet) and you know live life from there.

That is a hard question…the one that pops into my mind first is Elekid/Electabuzz. I would say Electavire but not much is seen of its personality as much as it’s pre-evolved forms. The one thing was when it stopped the referee from declaring Infernape unable to battle, and the other thing is that it was the first Pokemon I’ve ever seen to literally “explode” (after taking Blaze powered Flare Blitz!).

The second choice would be Urasring because even though its power is overly pumped up it is still one of my favorites. His other Pokemon are great too, but we don’t see enough of them outside of combat for me to think of valid reasons for liking them. Aside from his Torterra that is great too, what about your choice?
    Huskies and German Shepherds are entirely awesome. When I move out and get my own place, I do hope to look into getting a German Shepherd. Protection and all. We have a beagle who's around nine years old. The only animal we have that was a name reference is Spike (cat) from, The Land Before Time. I'm the type who names my pets creatively. I used to have a hamster that I called Peachbabe. I had her for a year or so. One night she disappeared, so many conspiracies right there. But I'd love to name a Hedgehog, Sandshrew/Sandslash. You're one of the seldom couple I have talked to so much in a while. I don't know if it's because I'm open-minded or if it's just because we both like Paul. Not that I'm complaining. :D The one question I do have to ask - what's your favorite Pokemon that Paul has/had?
    I find it best just to ignore religious slander. It's really not worth getting riled up over, people have their own beliefs and what not.

It's just, every forum now a days has a Shooti vs. Paul thread...I was actually waiting for someone to make it there. Yeah, the blatant personal bashing can get pretty crazy on those threads...

Okay! Could I maybe PM you my thoughts then? I don't have a lot to say about the Draco meteor, but I am genuinely interested in Shooti ^^
    Hey, hows it going? I'm a Paul fan too and was wondering what are your thoughts on Shooti, the new rival for BW. I think Paul will be an extremely hard character for the writers to out do, Shooti so far doesn't look like he will be able to fill Paul's shoes, but only time will tell. So what's your opinion?
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and I had a good one!

To Life Alert, I've been taking some time off the website because college started up again last week so I have work to do. Plus, I wanted to wait until the official end of the Sinnoh League before I started making posts again. I can't wait for it to come out in the U.S.!!

Thanks again everyone!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom