• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Paulisthebest

1. Paulisthebest

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

Geez, I know making Lucario and Cinderace kind of the central focus of the battle after their evolution episode is to be expected. However, ONE SHADOW BALL put Pikachu down for the count on the sidelines while those two took a few hits before Mewtwo ended things? Seeing the Egyptian steel...
  2. Paulisthebest

Review JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

Eh, stranger things have happened in this show. Don't establish a full connection in this 'filler-sode' but do so in the next one. Heck, I'm just looking at how random Ash's sorrow for losing to Bea went up and down like a roller coaster within 2-3 episodes.
  3. Paulisthebest

Review JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

If not Goh, then I wish Ash would've caught a Marshtomp in order to get Swampert. I think it would be an awesome member of his team and maybe even mega evolve someday. Yeah, I know Brock already has a Marshtomp, but still it would've been great!
  4. Paulisthebest

Will Riolu become the new Ash-Greninja?

Interesting thread! I mean the way Riolu looks up to Korrina's Lucario/Mega Lucario kind of reminds me of Litten admiring the Masked Royal's Incineroar. Will Ash get the items needed for Mega Evolution or will his Lucario beat Mega Lucario with a new form or something?
  5. Paulisthebest

Review JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

Agreed considering Tobias had a Darkrai AND Latios on his team in normal Poke Balls lol
  6. Paulisthebest

Review JN036: Satoshi and Go, Crawl Up From the Sand Hell!

Losing stinks, but it is very difficult to feel sympathy for Ash when he has powerhouses like Gengar and Dragonite available (not even gonna mention all of his other mons at Oak's or in Alola; can't wait for next week!). If Riolu is upset from the loss, put it in reserve to use some of your...
  7. Paulisthebest

Review S22 EP52: From Z to Shining Z!

Geez everyone being so hard on Naganedel for losing to Tapu Koko without really acknowledging that it had taken a good team of damage during the battle with Lucario. Yes, far less experienced than the island guardian + being on a field that was boosted to help electric types/electric moves led...
  8. Paulisthebest

Review SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

I think one of the only reasons I loved this episode was due to Ash's "I don't know what I want to do next with my life..." attitude. It seriously reminded me of college (undergrad and grad school). You see all of your other friends/classmates SURE about what their next steps in life will be...
  9. Paulisthebest

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Gosh it hasn't even been 24 hours, and I've rewatched the portion of the episode where it was Z-move vs. Z-move a good 20+ times (for real) the music is what gets me along with the animation! Look, I'm 28 and I've been through some stuff in regards to working towards goals (whether it be...
  10. Paulisthebest

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

All I have to say is this: Ash not only won a Pokemon League but then proceeds to defeat a Guardian Deity. Poke-Friends, let this be a message to all of us that we must push forward with our goals in order to make our dreams a reality! I know with only 2 months and some change left in 2019...
  11. Paulisthebest

Review SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Finally saw the episode with subs, it was build up as expected, but I think what made it 'boring' was the well...lack of excitement. True, the Torracat bell "ringing" displaying its heat levels and desire to fight I think is truly foreshadowing for evolution. Next up, I think it was a dull...
  12. Paulisthebest

Review SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

After "absorbing" that Blast Burn, why didn't Ash go for a full power Fire Blast or something? I mean seems like Torracat was wanting to release the absorbed flames into an even bigger attack or something...
  13. Paulisthebest

Review SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Ok, I knew Lillie wasn't going to win but what kind of battle was that?! Hail lasted all but what two turns at best? Snowy got hit by Iron Tail, but we didn't even get to see it well "knocked out" it just lands in Lillie's arms and that was it? To quote the great Paul: "Pathetic..."
  14. Paulisthebest

Review XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

This was a pretty good episode it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t disappointing either. I’m not shocked that Ash didn’t remember Serena given his past obviousness to the opposite gender. This guy has been electrocuted almost as much as Team Rocket not to mention Bites to the head by Turtwig and...
  15. Paulisthebest

XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Mobile Battle!!

@1:00 Pikachu; "Its on now I'm gonna shock the feathers out of you!" Froakie; "Hold up Pikachu, I got this bi**h!" *Jumps up* "Kamehame...*peck*..."