• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by PAW5

1. P

Hello from Ecuador!

Welcome to the forums Andrech. Nice to have you here. I hope you stay active & have a good time here. Feel free to msg me at anytime or ask a question. :))
  2. P

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

I really don't have one except for Ranch & Pizza. Not really one since everyone seems to like it. o.O
  3. P

Wateria says Hello

Welcome.(; Stay active and have fun.
  4. P

Greetings!

Welcome to the forums. I'm Brooke. It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here. ^^;
  5. P

Hi! I'm new here, so...

I'm new as well. Welcome to BMGF. Stay active and have fun. If you ever need anything or want to chat msg me. :3
  6. P

H-Hello!

I'm new as well. Welcome to BMGF. Stay active and have fun. If you ever need anything or want to chat msg me. :3
  7. P

High time for this one's hellos.

8. P

This or That

Aliens. 8D <3 Chicken or Ducks.
  9. P

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: If the person above you were a Pokemon they'd be a... Electivire. >D
  10. P

Food cravings

Same here. 8D And, I don't care if I get fat off of it too.
  11. P

Hi :D

Welcome to BMGF. Stay active and have fun. If you ever need anything or want to chat msg me. :3
  12. P

Hello. ^^;

I kinda moved here from Serebii. I still go on there. Just not as much. Thanks for the welcome. :3
  13. P

Favorite Candy? =3

I'm not too fond of candy, but I like Pixie Stix. :P
  14. P

Hi,

15. P

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Yippie. ^^; Okay. Now, it's my turn to request something. I'm wanting to request a banner to use on here. The size 400x140 is perfectly fine. The colours I want used are Purple, Blue, and Black. Images I want used is: http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/GirlB055y/mewtwo22.jpg...
Back
Top Bottom