Recent content by Peaceful Giraffe

1. Peaceful Giraffe

Hello crazies, I have returned

Hey! It's me, Peaceful Giraffe, also known as PG, PG-13, Marius, Poogy, POOGEH, and so on. Nice to see you all again, I've missed you :)
  2. Peaceful Giraffe

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Re: twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! sign ups open! In
  3. Peaceful Giraffe

War of the types: Endgame - Mind and Kyriaki win! 10/06

Re: War of the types: Day 1 - Let the games commence! - Subs needed 31/05 Vote: The_Pikachu u voted furst and therefore u r most obvsly scum
  4. Peaceful Giraffe

War of the types: Endgame - Mind and Kyriaki win! 10/06

Re: War of the types: Night 0 - Confirm Please! - Subs needed 29/05 I has my role safely in my pocket.
  5. Peaceful Giraffe

Mafia Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - END GAME: MAFIA WIN - May/10/2015

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day2: How do you use items? - April/25/2015 No, I wasn't getting the mentions either. Anyone else not getting notified?
  6. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day2: How do you use items? - April/25/2015 Huh, I guessed I missed some stuff. Oops.
  7. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day 1: Choose Your Adventure! - April/22/2015 Vote: jokool I don't know you and therefore you cannot be trusted. :p
  8. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - ROLES DISTRIBUTING - April/10/2015 Confirm
  9. Peaceful Giraffe

Mafia Independent Mafia-Endgame-Inactivity Kills(19/04/15)

Re: Independent Mafia-Night 3(15/04/15) lolut XD Not gonna object or anything, because I have literally no idea what was happening in this game so yeah.
  10. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Independent Mafia-Day 3(13/04/15) Vote: returnofMCH I tried to be peaceful, but it was you who declared war :(
  11. Peaceful Giraffe

Start Ups Paranatural

Lilu glanced at Axel. Concern might have been showing in her eyes. All the werewolves she'd met before kept track of the lunar cycle religiously. "Probably tonight or tomorrow, judging by how big the moon was last night."
  12. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - SIGN-UPS OPEN - April/10/2015 I'm in.
  13. Peaceful Giraffe

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begins...

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: The Second!-ENDGAME 4-9-15 -- A new Era of Darkness Begin How did you enjoy the game? I really liked it, it was a very nice change of pace from regular mafia. Did you feel the roles were balanced? It seemed that way, though I couldn't be sure. I'm not great at...
  14. Peaceful Giraffe

Start Ups Paranatural

Lilu gulped, trying to backpedal. She hadn't meant to offend Ra- she would never do that on purpose, as the half-demon scared her rather a lot. "Sorry! I didn't meant to offend... I just get a bit of a short fuse around the full moon. And anyways, I think we might have bigger issues," she said...
  15. Peaceful Giraffe

Re: Independent Mafia-Day 2(08/04/15) Vote: Midorikawa Da sexy must be destroyed before it reaches critical mass.
Back
Top Bottom