Peachy
Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same.
    If he's a bomb... That would be annoying. Assuming it didn't take out a mafia. :p
    I do think he's an independent with a lynch requirement or bomb, though. Might as well lynch him if he's not town-sided, right...?
    ---
    It was only The Rise of Darkrai and Giratina and the Sky warrior since Arceus hadn't come out yet.
    BUT RIGHT WHEN I TURNED TO THAT CHANNEL, DAWN'S HAT JUMPED OUT AT ME IN A SPIRITUAL WAY. I FELT THAT HAT'S PRESENCE.
    Ever since then, I have a great appreciation for Dawn's hat.
    ---
    ...What. xD
    I think they were almost hit by a car. *facepalm*
    It's not really /funny/, per se, but that they were stupid enough to do that...
    *shakes head sadly*
    Anway, son las nueve pluse cinco...
    Feralize should sometime update soon... :3
    Same for me, I suppose.
    Though I remember that I saw an article about two girls sunbathing in the middle of a street.
    ._.
    How stupid can you get...?
    And yeah, seeing that was the highlight of my week so far.
    Can't argue with that. :p
    Now, if only life were easy...
    Though, of course, a life with no worries seems so unatural; you need balance.
    Actually, no. x3 I was just thinking about some other thing, and I remembered that game randomly. ._. It was a part of my childhoodishness that I loved; so simple, but enchanting.
    Allrighty Also another thing that saved me was that you tricked out my choice Scarf because then I could move freely without being locked in to just leafstorm or thunderbolt or hidden power dark.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom