Peachy
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So like, I was looking in this game guide to look for this exclusive Shiny Pokemon Boss, and I found it then I went to battle with it. Then my dream ended :lol:.
    I noticed there was an extra Friendship Gadge that was blue, and I think it was exclusive to only Shiny Pokemon.

So I thought up a Boss fight like that. Want to here THAT?
    The game would be played on paper, with dice and spinners, a very simple Level Up system like in Paper Mario, and you could chose to be anything from the any Nintendo's Series, such as a Koopa or a Pikachu.

I had this cool Pokemon Ranger dream last night. It had to do with a Shiny Diorio as a Boss Fight. Want to hear about it?
    In your post about your favorite Electric rodent, I think you meant Minun. Plusle's the red one. ^^
    Ugh. I took a break from that game for like, a month or more 'cause of that darn Rampardos. Unbelivable.

Hey, what you think of a simple version of Dungons and Dragons + Paper Mario + The whole entire Nintendo Franise?
    For me, the first time I played the game, it wasn't that hard, but his Drapion was just a dushbag to me. But when I faced his Gliscor and tried to take no damage, it WAS hard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom