• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Peachy

1. Peachy

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Is it sad that I'm not surprised that GF would stoop low enough to lock Mew behind a $50 paywall? Because after USUM I'm not.
  2. Peachy

It's not a problem for me, but I can see this being a problem for people with disabilities. I really hate how Nintendo games force motions gimmicks with no way to have the option to not use them.
  3. Peachy

So they've confirmed that catching pokemon requires motion controls with no option to turn them off. I'm baffled that they didn't learn anything from the backlash that Mario Odyssey got for locking some of it's more technical moves behind motion controls.
  4. Peachy

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

Uhhh, Pokemon following you and the mobile PC I guess. Co-ops neat too even if it's not my cup of tea. I don't like GO's catching mechanics and I don't want them in the main series. I need to see how the game plays to see how I feel about the other changes.
  5. Peachy

I'm glad these games are looking to be huge sellers but dear god every new thing I learn about these games makes me worried for the future. I know GF has already said there would be no Go integration in the 2019 games but what about after that. If Let's Go sells amazing and the 2019 games sell...
  6. Peachy

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

The early starters and beasts look really bad. For most of these I like the final versions the most. Though early Girafarig is 10x cooler than final Girafarig. I wonder if Scizor being changed from Bug/Flying to Bug/Steel, and Magnemite and Magneton getting Steel was a result of the shark line...
  7. Peachy

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Purely going by the old rigid definition of a generation Let's Go would be considered Gen 7. Although it being on a new console muddles it a lot. On that same note the 2019 being "brand-new experiences", which most likes means a new region and set of pokemon would be Gen 8. Kind of. The...
  8. Peachy

My main concern now with the new catching system is that all the methods they've talked off involve physically moving something. And that doesn't seem very accessible in the slightest. I'm sure that there will be some kind of setting to make it be used with a button press, but this is reminding...
  9. Peachy

That's your opinion though. I really like the surprise of what I'm going to encounter and I think that Pokemon was one of the few RPGs to get random encounters right. I think taking them away takes something special out of the series.
  10. Peachy

I don't know what you're talking about. Theres only 151 Pokemon and none of them start with Gir- or seem demonic in any way.
  11. Peachy

I mean if no wild battle includes the missing 656 Pokemon, any and all online features, and any game not taking place in Kanto then sure I mean no wild battles.
  12. Peachy

I'll take being validated that Gen 8 is a 2019 game and call it a night. Let's Go looks like a Pokemon game but they took out what I actually like about Pokemon. I might buy them if they go on sale Pokemon games never go on sale.
  13. Peachy

If this was set in like Sinnoh or Unova I'd be physically pained. I'm glad they're set in the region I don't care about.
  14. Peachy

This game is everything I thought it would be and I'm not loving anything I'm learning about this game. I just hope they make Let's Go a sub series that keeps all these garbage mechanics away from the main series. Please don't disappoint me in 2019.
  15. Peachy

When will we get our flaming Chibi-robo moment? It's much more fun when we know that they know that we know. I also just want to see what pokemon's version of the flaming Chibi-robo is.
Back
Top Bottom