Recent content by Pearl's Perap

1. Pearl's Perap

Official BMG Picture Thread

My radiant self D:
  2. Pearl's Perap

Pluto Made His Debut Is Handsome Next?

Well, we saw his back in DP111, near the beginning. I count this as him appearing, whether we saw his face or even him closer or not.
  3. Pearl's Perap

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Two rounds of hot buttered toast, yum :3
  4. Pearl's Perap

A bit of garlic, since I was cooking a curry ;D
  5. Pearl's Perap

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Totally! A flying electric squirrel would be an excellent idea. I know it's animé only, but Pachirisu seems to like being airborn, it would be nice to see it actually gain the ability to fly, or glide at the very least, since flying squirrels don't actually fly. Okay, this has made me think...
  6. Pearl's Perap

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

Finding a job x___x Luckily (or not luckily as the case should be) this whole recession going on means there isn't many jobs for me anyway...
  7. Pearl's Perap

http://i44.tinypic.com/25foluf.jpg Mine are always tinypic links ;_;
  8. Pearl's Perap

Reason behind your username

I changed my username over at Serebii when Diamond and Pearl were first shown and because I fell in love with Perap as soon as it was unveiled. At first, I figured that Hikari/Dawn/Platina's name was going to be Pearl, hence Pearl's Perap. Turns out Pearl was actually Jun/Barry and he does...
  9. Pearl's Perap

http://i41.tinypic.com/s6r3mc.jpg
  10. Pearl's Perap

I had some chips last night, so far today I haven't had anything to eat D:
  11. Pearl's Perap

How's the weather over there?

Well, the snow has cleared here now, it's just one of the mistiest days I've ever seen, I can hardly see out of my window ;/
  12. Pearl's Perap

Official BMG Picture Thread

Haven't posted anywhere but the Fizzy Bubbles section of BMGf in so long x__x Taken on Sunday after I dyed my hair
  13. Pearl's Perap

Disney's recess

Excellent show, I grew up watching it, I must have seen every episode atleast five times, quite literally. Definitely...
  14. Pearl's Perap

what grade are you going to?

Starting my first year of college in September, however, I am in England so I don't know what grade it is, I have just finished year 11, however...
  15. Pearl's Perap

Par-tay Window Window..again --- I was copying and pasting it from Pokébeach...
Back
Top Bottom