• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Penguin

1. P

Random Messages 9

Onwards, mush! Yah, you! I'm riding Gogoat!
  2. P

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

I really loved the small things, such as... -Pokémon names not in all capital letters -The popoffs for when abilities activate -Fully animated sprites On the other side of things, I had hoped that they would at least make some new victory themes, but instead they recycled nearly all the HGSS ones.
  3. P

Random Messages 9

Anyone know what the fonts in the Gates to Infinity logo are called? I'm a sad person, trying to ask this in a thread like this...
  4. P

Random Messages 9

I've always dreamed to live in a world where you can print in RGB color. I'm not alone, right?
  5. P

Random Messages 9

I have to agree with you there. The least they could do is make a NSMB game that actually has some newly-themed worlds. 1 is always plains. 2 is always desert. 3 is always snow land. 4 is always seashore. 5 is always jungle. 6 is always mountains. 7 is always clouds. 8 is always lava land. 9 is...
  6. P

Random Messages 9

I have come to a shocking realization. QUAGSIRE AND MORSHU ARE BROTHERS!!
  7. P

Random Messages 9

Herfnaosnavneaao7#glarv I will be AMAZED if anyone gets that reference.
  8. P

Random Messages 9

I have epically FAILED at changing my avatar to something cool. Trying again now. ^_^ EDIT: Forget it. I'll just post the picture, because I can't get it to look nice. Stupid limited avatar size... I call this "Flipper in Flipper".
  9. P

Random Messages 9

OHMIGOSH... I just got Photoshop on my new laptop. NO MORE GOING OUT TO MY DAD'S OFFICE TO USE AN OUTDATED VERSION OF IT!
  10. P

New Guy Incoming

'Ello mate. Welcome to the forums.
  11. P

Random Messages 9

FLAXKIKARE!
  12. P

'Ello 'ello

'Ello 'ello to you too, mate. Welcome to the forums.
  13. P

Random Messages 9

My power is out, but I have mobile hotspot. I am awesome.
  14. P

Random Messages 9

Aww. My useful post got lost in the flood of other posts on this thread. :(
  15. P

Meow! (Hi maties!)

Let's clarify something. You don't work for Team Rocket, right? Either way, welcome to the forums. ;)
Back
Top Bottom