Recent content by peno

1. P

What do you want to see different in Best Wishes?

Well, OK I admit there is more one type trainer can achieve, but Misty never really had such ambitions. Maybe it was just writing mistake, but Misty never really was ambitious outside of some small hints. And that is, I believe, why most people don't care that much for Misty. Just my opinion...
  2. P

Yes, Misty's goal was to become Water Pokémon Master, but what that means? Do you know that? I don't. For me it is as unreachable goal as Ash's Pokémon Master goal is. But unlike Misty, Ash had real and reachable goal in each region, get all badges and win league. Misty, on the other hand, had...
  3. P

I know I wasn't here for a long time, but I thought it's time for me to come back and this thread seems the best for me. I didn't read the whole thread, so if I will repeat some things already disscused, I am sorry. They already did some things I wanted to see, but they also did some things I...
  4. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread That's not exactly true. Look at Dogasu's backpack. Each American season in the time 4Kids still dubbed Pokémon has exactly 54 episodes. The separate Openings for each season didn't start before season 4 and even there didn't fit exactly...
  5. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Someone "corrected" article Pokémon_in_the_Czech_Republic. Two of these "corrections" are incorrect though and I would like to correct them. Thanks to this current ban, I can't do it myself and I don't think they can wait 'till monday...
  6. P

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Well, of course if DS successor will not be out in next year, my points are not valid. But the real question is: could Nintendo afford not to release DS2 in mid-2011? I seriously doubt they can. Nintendo was affected by financial crisis too and they will surely need something to get money they...
  7. P

To tell you truth, I have no idea. It may be pretty much anything, some spin-off like PMD or some 3D game similar to PBR, only for DS (I know Game Freak didn't do these games, but everything changes, so…). I only hope both Game Freak and Nintendo are not stupid enough to release Gen5 for DS less...
  8. P

Do you SERIOUSLY expect Nintendo will allow to release game for new console BEFORE that console will be released? That would be suicide for Nintendo, since no one will buy the new console only to unlock some hidden functions. Even if Gen5 games will be for DS2 and playable in DS/DSi, it would be...
  9. P

Pointless complaint? Isn't it more pointless to do new generation of Pokémon on old generation of hanheld? Until now, every new gen of Pokémon was for new gen of Nintendo handheld and use its features, color screen on GBC, better graphic and widescreen picture for GBA, Wifi features and two...
  10. P

Did the writers know there was a new game coming out this year?

Then you are wrong. It's summer, time for skateboarding, wakeboarding, swimming and whatever else kids are doing in outdoor. And don't forget summer camps and family vacations of course. Just look at some TV ratings and you may be surprised. TV channels know that and that's why they mostly fill...
  11. P

Did the writers know there was a new game coming out this year?

I don't know why so many people jump in conclusion that hardly announced RPG game will be Gen5. I doubt it will. 1) If it will, we should have already revealed big bunch of Gen5 Pokémon. Do we have? No! 2) I see no point in doing Gen5 game for DS and I seriously doubt Game Freak will do Gen5...
  12. P

Will Ash's Charizard be the first Pokemon to use Blast Burn in the anime?

I swear one thing: I plan on whipping up a shitstorm on the forums if Charizard will ever return with Blast Burn. (Sorry Scott, couldn't resist to use your line here.) But seriously, Charizard already has enough moves, he doesn't have to have every strong Fire type move. Blast Burn is destined...
  13. P

Favorite Pokemon season

Of course Advanced. The group of four was the best we ever has, May and Max brought up something we didn't have with both Misty and Dawn (and especially with Dawn, since there simply is NO group chemistry in DP group). The Contests were great idea and with one exception you never felt cheated...
  14. P

League/Elite 4 speculation, Ash saving his best Pokemon for later?

To tell you truth, as much as I want Gliscor to return, I don't have that much hope for writers who ruined Sinnoh Contest Arc, nonsensically stretchening the end of Sinnoh saga with stupid fillers, released two Pokémon without any reason etc. They already ruined Sinnoh, why should we believe...
  15. P

League/Elite 4 speculation, Ash saving his best Pokemon for later?

Sorry Scott, but you are the one who already IS ridiculous. Bayleef may not have that much battles, but the battles she had, she ruled. I hardly can tell the same about Bulbasaur. Yes, that's right, but how that makes Squirtle stronger than evolved Kingler who had so many wins? And that...
Back
Top Bottom