Pepsi Perfect
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you read the second half of the story yet? Don't worry, you ain't gonna be too far behind; the next chapter's pretty much just smut because I am a complete and utter pervert who wants to write Winona and Wallace fucking in the shower.

Er... spoilers. Heheh.
    Ah. Then I guess we're just pulling material from all JonTron episodes then. Byoutiful.

(Unrelated: could you check out my mixtape fam read my fic One Big Conspiracy and tell me what you think? The chapters are short. I promise.)
    I don't understand troll logic. I mean, they aren't going to convince anyone to hate a generation by ranting about it like an idiot. I mean, is it so wrong for people to like a variety of generations, regardless of when they started playing Pokemon? Trolls aren't really "real" fans, in my opinion, you know?

I didn't know there was a ship for Ash x Sir Aaron... I like it. It seems that we share a common love of yaoi ships, don't we? Ash x his rivals are some of the best ships this series has to offer! But I can't really get into KodakShipping. There's just not enough tension between Ash and Trip for me. Do you like that one? It seems like a lot of ComaShipping fans don't like KodakShipping, for whatever reason.

Well, I like to draw (although that's probably pretty obvious), play video games (mostly JRPGs, strategy, fighting, and platformers, although I love The Sims as well), sing, read, make PowerPoint presentations (for fun... for some reason, PowerPoint fascinates me), and play Dance Dance Revolution. And I like to amuse others with my weird sense of humor... although that's usually unintentional. :D

What are your hobbies?
    It's no trouble at all. :)

I made two versions: [noparse][/noparse]

[IMG]

This one is 160 pixels tall, and when used, means you can't have a line of text in your signature.

[noparse][IMG][/noparse]

[IMG]

This one is 144 pixels tall, and allows you to have one line of regular sized text in your signature.
    Yeah, when people (on YouTube especially) bash everything past Gen. II just because it's not "retro," it really grinds my gears. I just don't understand it.

Oh, I have TONS of favorite ships... It's probably easiest to just list them:
    ComaShipping
    EvaShipping (yes, I know it's weird, but I can't help but love it!)
    CafeMochaShipping
    ColdCoffeeShipping
    PreciousMetalShipping (and HunterShipping)
    PikaShipping
    RespectShipping
    OriginShipping
    SacredShipping
    HonorShipping
    NEETShipping (I think that's what the one with Steven, Volkner, and Riley is called)
    IgnitionShipping
    TensaiShipping
    ...and probably more that I'm forgetting. XD

What are some of your other favorites?

And I'm glad you like my comics! :D I plan to upload more in a couple days. ^-^
    Haha, I'm a huge Paul and Reggie fan! How ever did you guess? ;)

You started the "Mewtwo vs. Lucario" thread, right? It's a shame that Mewtwo is winning. Personally, I think that Mewtwo is really overrated, and that Lucario would be winning if it had a been a Gen. I Pokemon. At least it's not a landslide loss, though.
    Your avatar is one of the cutest things ever! I loved Sir Aaron in the 8th movie. And a fellow PikaShipping fan? Do you also like CafeMochaShipping (guessing from your profile picture)?
    Naw, it wasn't. It was just... weird. @_@

Hm. I like to read sometimes, not much else. :p
    Have you ever played the Ratchet and Clank games?
    The full 3D makes me dizzy. I played with it on low. @_@

I like RPGs mostly. :p Platformers and Zelda are also some of my faves.
    MarioKart is a maybe. OOT3D is a must, I love Zelda games.
    I'll be completely broke after I get it though. >_<
    I won't lie- I read "Fluke" and thought of the Luke-obsessed girl from Unwound Future. XD
    I'm about 30 dollars away from enough money for a 3DS. -3- Sooo many good games to choose from. I have no idea which to pick...
    Yeah, I found it in my house. My sister doesn't play games that much, so it's probably one of my Christmas gifts. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom