• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Peridorito

1. Peridorito

SPOILERS Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

Moves that do damage based on the opponent's weight don't work against Dynamax/Gigantamax mons.
  2. Peridorito

If I understood it correctly, Gigantamax mons are obtainable through Max Raid battles, but they aren't guaranteed. If they can Gigantamax, they'll be in their Gigantamax form when you find them.
  3. Peridorito

Yes, the apples are version exclusive. The Tart Apple is in Sword and the Sweet apple is in Shield.
  4. Peridorito

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Those are the most ridiculous evolution methods we've ever had. How is anyone supposed to figure these out without looking them up?
  5. Peridorito

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Yeah, Piers wants Marnie to be the gym leader, but Marnie wants to be the champion. Since the player becomes the champion she ends up becoming a gym leader anyways.
  6. Peridorito

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

My son Tepig didn't survive the Thanos snap. I expected that but I'm still a little sad.
  7. Peridorito

Holy cow I'm so overwhelmed by all these new Pokémon. I love them all
  8. Peridorito

A lot of Pokémon change color for no reason when they evolve. Spinarak > Ariados and Mareep > Flaffy are two that I can think of but there's a lot more. These are probably their normal colors.
  9. Peridorito

I'm too lazy to give my thoughts on all Pokémon that have been leaked since the last time I was here but I like all of them except Greedunt and Orbeetle.
  10. Peridorito

I wasn't expecting Impidimp to go from imp to goblin but I love it. If I get the game it is going on my team.
  11. Peridorito

Yeah, the only "theme" the grass starters had until gen V was that they were all reptiles, but gen VI broke that and we haven't gotten a reptile grass starter since.
  12. Peridorito

I'm still on the Sobble Squad.
  13. Peridorito

Espurr has "purr" in it's name and it's evolution is clearly a cat. Fair point for Litten tho.
  14. Peridorito

Espurr and Litten are cats. There's been a new cat every gen excluding II (unless you count the legendary beasts as cats)