1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
Persephone
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2018 at 10:02 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
March 29

Persephone

The Vulture Queen, from Where lorikeets flock

Persephone was last seen:
Sep 25, 2018 at 10:02 AM
    1. Arkadelphiak
    2. TRNatalie
      TRNatalie
      Happy birthday!
    3. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
    4. Arkadelphiak
    5. Arkadelphiak
    6. Arkadelphiak
    7. Arkadelphiak
      Arkadelphiak
      M E T A
      E
      T
      A
    8. Constellation
    9. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      Hello ello. Was wondering if we would be seeing any nominations coming from you this time around.
      1. Persephone
        Persephone
        Probably not. I haven't read much in the last couple months.
        Jun 10, 2016
      2. AceTrainer14
        AceTrainer14
        Ok, fair enough. Well make sure you read before the voting!

BTW, Elysi and I are working on Crossover Battles, have just both been a bit, ya know, busy.
        Jun 11, 2016
    10. Gama
      Gama
      I'm going to try to resolve this one way or another, but I'm having a little trouble.

What you originally wanted to talk to me about was someone using one of my characters in a Crossover Battle. I'm not familiar with the concept, but it sounds cool. Was my character used in the end? I would almost certainly have consented. Sorry that I did not manage to respond but thanks for getting in touch.
      1. Persephone
        Persephone
        We don't use characters without consent. So, we haven't. We aren't quite sure if there will be a third season of it. If there looks like there will be, I will contact again to ask permission. I also might ask earlier if the current writers come to a consensus that they want to use a particular character.
        May 28, 2016
      2. Gama
        Gama
        Fair enough on all counts. Also, do you recall what character of mine was being requested?
        May 29, 2016
    11. Gama
      Gama
      Hi Athena, sorry that it has taken me over a year to reply. I've not been online in that time.

I'm having a bit of trouble clearing out my inbox. It's due to the fact that staff on this site have larger inboxes than standard users and so when I resigned as Head Admin my inbox shrunk an incredible amount, meaning I was vastly over my maximum number of messages. (TBC)
    12. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Oh, hullo. A day of writing, does that mean you've managed 10,000 words then ;)

Thanks, I must confess, my application was entirely speculatory
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Beth Pavell
        Beth Pavell
        Well, one's Sandy Samson. I forget off the top of my head who the second could be.

The worst spot is in the middle?
        Apr 3, 2016
      3. Persephone
        Persephone
        And the author is Sike_Saner. The other character is next up anyway, after the one I'm writing now.

Marine Science at my university requires a lot of lab science at the start and significantly less in the back half.
        Apr 3, 2016
      4. Beth Pavell
        Beth Pavell
        Oh, right. I've got lovely exams to look forward to soon. And I haven't sat an exam in years
        Apr 5, 2016
    13. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      Hey there. So, now that this is back up and running but the social groups are down, what are we doing about arranging the crossover battles?
    14. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Eh, very much the usual. Uni's just started again, so I have the double-edged sword of having something to do again. How about you?
    15. chaos_Leader
      chaos_Leader
      Yep, I've been keeping up with the discussions in the group, I just haven't had much to contribute so far with my limited knowledge of the stories people are talking about. Once we have battles finalized, if the one I'm working on has characters/stories I'm not familiar with, I am happy to get up to speed on them in a prompt manner. for example, I just completely caught up with Acetrainer14's 8ES story over the course of a little less than a week, so I have time now to take care of logistical things on my end, barring anymore shipboard personnel emergencies in my department (knock on wood).

Thanks for staying on top of things and communicating though!
    16. Silver_Frost
      Silver_Frost
      Hey~ I sent you a PM on smogon, since I can't on here just yet. Heading off to work, catch you perhaps tonight~
    17. System Error
      System Error
      Oh yeah, forgot to reply to that. Was meaning to, but kept slipping my mind. Yes, it's fine!!
    18. System Error
      System Error
      Ah, sorry to hear. :/ Hope things clear up soon.

Also I should pick up reading yours again. IIRC, I got hit with life myself around the time I stopped and forgot. x.x
    19. System Error
      System Error
      Hey, curious. How far along are you with my fic, since you didn't say in the PM? And thoughts so far?
    20. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      I suppose its not quite the popular match up I thought it might be.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 29
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Region:
    Orre / Ōre
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Azalea Town Hive Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Bug
    PokéCommunity Username:
    Rediamond
    Smogon Username:
    Pallas Athena
    I await the true fan fiction chosen one. Who is NOT Arkadelphiak.

Political Science, Economics

Signature

Iterations
    They say life starts at four hundred.
    That was 2700 years ago.
    They were wrong.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.