Persephone
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Figured. Im just out of match up ideas :p I don't read enough stories, and the ones I do are banned this time anyway. I just think Sandy would be good to use plus anyone from yours, but I can't think of anyone for Evyrus to face - maybe Xavier? idk
    Allergies. You were at a summer camp, good lord ... mine are suppressed by squashing my immune system with steroids

I did indeed
    *There’s a lot of “tell” rather than show here, and in these passages:

I don't think that is meant to be in there?
    Such a shame I am cutting that scene; it's always amused me to think back on it :p

You can't judge it next round, you can judge it any time after that. The rule is you can't judge the same stories and preferably category two seasons in a row, cause that could then work up to three or four seasons just doing the same content.
    Nothing stopping you casually reviewing it anyway :p I will only be doing it on an arc-by-arc basis until we reach Celadon.
    I should really put it in a banner at the top of Galactic. I enjoyed the 8ES one: the random bit of poetry seemed very fitting for Alaska. She's got all the other moody teenage angst stuff down except for quoting Sylvia Plath. Also, I'm very proud that I knew that was the scene :p Not surprised Flaze suggested it, he did specifically mention it in his last review :p

Well, you won't have that benefit next time you have to do 8ES: I've begun rewriting the earlier chapters, so you'll have to read it all over again :p
    I went and checked, and it made me snort. Since Im busy I only selfishly read my stuff for the time being (but hey, I bet half the authors will do the same :p) and it made me laugh. I like how "And then the building exploded" required no translation.

Such fun! I have been meaning to read it so I hope to read as much as humanly possible, but the timing ended up being really bad for me this round.
    That's a positive, at least. Glad it's good - hopefully the final product matches up.

And exciting! I should probably wait and read it though, as I still have a long way to go with Vaira for judging...
    Oh wow, that is an insane amount of work to do :eek: That really puts basically all of my excuses into perspective.
    Any time is good! Its only about a page long at the moment (it literally is just an excerpt) but I wanted to see what people thought. And exciting; I can't wait to see how it ends. I presume that this will be told from Vanessa's POV?
    Hey. So, if you've finished judging, can I bug you for some feedback on the Galactic reboot preview I posted? I know it's a lot and its a bit out of context, but any comment would be really appreciated if you've got the time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom