Persephone
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Which category do you consider Vaira to be under? I know last time we had a bit of discussion about it, and it's been nominated under a few again, so just wondering where you would place it this time around.
    I must say, I am surprised to have not see any noms from you so far. I know there is still time, but I feel like I normally get your submissions earlier
    Somewhat on the stressful side. Final exam coming up on Saturday and I've spent the last four weeks trying to figure out what the hell is expected of me. And you?
    Don't want to be irritating or anything, but I must say, if you think that the fight at the end of Reflections by the Lakefront is unnecessary, you missed a lot of the point of that chapter.
    I know how he would have gotten it. This is only a change Im considering if I do the semi reboot, which would mean Dustox and Beautifly are gone. I dont mind pairs, since there are a lot of them in the games - like I've said countless times, I don't give a damn about cliches :p
    Hello. I have another thing to bother you about :p Do you think a Tyrantrum could be a possible Pokemon for Charles? I want to give Sahara an Aurorus but cause of how my mind operates I need someone else to have the opposite fossil :p

Also, I read your blog post explaining the name change. It was a really fascinating and insightful read. Thank you for sharing something as personal as that
    The Bibarel would not get caught until between Pastoria and Hearthome, and it would be caught as a Bibarel. I agree it feels a bit odd having both the regional bird and rodent, but I don't think it is too out there, and I don't see why it would be cliche.

I feel like I'm going to have to go hunting now :p
    Why cliche? If I was going to go down the Bibarel route, that would only be if I was going full-Pokemon changes (Kricketune for Matthew, Bastiodon and Yanmega for Xavier, Rampardos for Sahara, Roserade for Vanessa, Hippopowdon (sp?) for Charles). Otherwise, I might stick to her getting a Shellos/Gastrodon like my current plan is. Originally, she was going to get a Remoraid/Octillery, but after struggling writing Shellder for 8ES, I don't think it would work plot wise.

Did something inspire it?
    I was seeing it more as a foil for her more stoic/dark Pokemon: all her fully evolved Pokemon have an element of darkness or seriousness to them. I think for her storyline it would be interesting to give her something different with a touch more simplicity and a more relaxed attitude. She doesn't really have a playful Pokemon.

Fair enough. I was just personally quite surprised by the change.
    After talking to you about changing some of the Pokemon in Galactic, I have been thinking about it a lot, and now I am seriously contemplating giving Vanessa a Bibarel. I figured you were the person to gauge a reaction from :p

Also, Im intrigued by the name change. Why the move from Rediamond?
    Thanks. I'm flexible with my writing style, and honestly, I won't have much trouble capturing the styles/characters. But I'll do whatever is needed.

And suuuuure.
    Well, that summarizes it perfectly. These next two weeks are probably a no-go, but after May 8th, I will receive your derivative fan fiction project tasks with open arms.

I adjusted my fite declarations accordingly. What was behind the name choice?
    Have mercy, this has been a rough time. I got put on a brief round of anxiety medication and I finally took the physics exam that was killing me. In other news, I am so sorry that this has really wrecked my involvement in said Crossover Battle. However, I'm willing to do whatever writing/etc is needed, even if I've limited myself. These next two weeks are going to be hell (particularly next week), but I will try my best to help. But thanks for your condolences. Seriously.

*New name? I approve!
    I've been told that Norway and Sweden (which were my original aspirations of visiting) are fairly accepting of immigrants, though I haven't gotten many second opinions on that. Germany is also something I'm looking at. As far as knowing languages, I know bits and bobs of all three, but not enough to get me by. I'm currently going through a Swedish language course, so it's not like I'm dead-ending it. I may drop that and give German a go, however, as everyone always suggests Germany is the go-to place these days. Seems like an attractive idea.
    I'm a 25 year old deadbeat. :p The only reason I haven't done college yet is because I had opportunities lined up for me straight out of high school. Unfortunately those opportunities are starting to fall apart, so I'm looking at university abroad (currently in the USA, looking at northern Europe) as a means of expanding my future. I'd stay here and study in a community college, but I wouldn't be escaping the things that are making my life cripplingly depressing. I want a clean break from life here and to experience another culture.
    Lucky for me, I don't have finals to worry about, at least not yet. Hopefully next year I'll be in university, but I'm not holding my breath. It's far too expensive, and I don't have much saved up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom