P
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Los Angeles, California.
    I wonder if we have a huge time difference. What time is it over there? Its currently 9:10 right now.
    Lol, its like.. we're oppsites. o_O
    Its really hot over here. And its raining a lot.
    LOL, we had a blackout yesterday. It was caused by a thunderstorm. Funny thing is, I was taking a shower when it happened! XD; I almost fell. :/
    When you put it like that it sounds awesome lol. Ooooo a future novelist eh? What type of novel do you plan on writing? Adventure, Sci-fi, romance Mystery? Or is it none of the above?
    Just think, we could have used all that time to actually contribute to society. *scoffs* I contributed to that wiki anyways.
    Well, I can't use it now that you came back =P I wouldn't want to lie on a tombstone (Nor would I want to lay on one either)

No kidding. Once you get started you just can't stop. I spent 5hrs on TV Tropes once because it just wouldn't let me leave ;_;
    Minute's up. I'm putting this:

Phailure123~
    Took a Wiki Walk and never came back
    See ya Space Cowboy
    *bang*
    Alas, I only knew ye for a few days, but it is unfortunate to lose another poor soul to the cold hard grasp of wikis ;_; What do you want on your tombstone?
    Don't even mention that place to me, because then I'll end up taking a wiki walk there xD I like the article they have on Brock there, it cleared so many things up for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom