Recent content by Phantom Kat

1. P

Pokeshipping General Discussion

FAITH was truly great, and I'm eagerly awaiting that Special. Miya did a magnificent job on it and deserves every +watch, fave, comment, and pageview she's gotten since she started it. - Kat
  2. P

When did you discover the Save button? (Seriously!)

xD "You got Oak's Pretzel!" That's hilarious. My friend knew no English when he got his R/B/Y (I can't remember which) and couldn't figure out how to get out of his house, although I read English natives also had problems with that when they were little and playing Pokemon for the first time. xD...
  3. P

When did you discover the Save button? (Seriously!)

I know, right? 8) Video games just became your character wandering around until something happened. However, I think when my mom bought me my Pikachu GameBoy Color and Pokemon Yellow I knew enough English to understand the instructions booklet and find how to save my progress (I used to...
  4. P

So who's gotten pokerus before

I've never gotten Pokerus on any of my games, though I've gotten around five random encounter shinies. When I was browsing through my brother's Diamond, though, I saw the smiley face on his Pokemon. He said he didn't know what it was. Damn. He could have traded me a Pokemon while it still had...
  5. P

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Swept the living room floor. - Kat
  6. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy 8) - Kat
  7. P

What form of fitness did you do today?

Fed the cats from outside, held a door open against the harsh wind to let my dog in, separated my two dogs from fighting, and frequently ran up to scare the cats from off the table. Exercise is scarce when I don't have to do marching band anymore... - Kat
  8. P

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"I want to hear Michael Crawford sing, not you!" Peter from Family Guy was singing over Michael Crawford on Youtube. :> - Kat
  9. P

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Nada mas la ropa que pongo en los botes." ("Nothing but the clothes I put in the baskets.") My mom was asking if I had any other clothes to put in the washer. - Kat
  10. P

How are you feeling today?

Pretty good, except for the fact that my left ear is still clogged up, third day in a row. Ear drops don't seem to work. :/ - Kat
  11. P

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t According to Pokebeach, McDonalds will allow you to buy the toys for a smaller price than a Happy Meal so you don't get all overweight on Happy Meals. Which is a relief because I hate McDonalds' food (the...
  12. P

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (English Dub) It was that episode right before the Promised Day, though the actual Promised Day lasts for a long time in term of episodes. Yesterday I watched Pokemon: Best Wishes (Japanese Dub) Episode 3 right after learning that Dento is voiced by Mamoru...
  13. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I began to play my Pearl from the beginning as a mock run-through since I didn't erase the original file. This meant I couldn't save. Well lo and behold when I chose my starter it was a shiny Piplup, the first shiny I've ever encountered. And I couldn't save. FUUUUUUUUUU~! Sufficice to say...
  14. P

Your "YES!" moments

Well today I was too exhausted from sleep deprivation to write as I wanted, so I opened my DS Lite to Pearl to chain and keep myself busy for an hour or two. I began to chain Togepi after half an hour of trying to find one and watched as my chain increased, apprehensive since they're a betch to...
  15. P

Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

Congrats to all, especially Sam/Trainer 17! :D - Kat
Back
Top Bottom