• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Phantom16

1. P

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [SIGNUPS] well the good news is that I am getting the new game on Christmas so it will be easier for other's. And if I have not beaten by then I can still use poke. showdown. Darn no tag battles, those are really fun to do.
  2. P

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [SIGNUPS] Sign me up, I am ready to have lot's of fun. Code: 3582-9077-2660 Name: Scott. Pokemon showdown user: Phantom16 I don't have the new game so I'll be sticking with X/Y. Question: because they're two rock type gym leader's can I find myself a...
  3. P

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Define OP?
  4. P

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Yeah I was not thinking. I jut recently heard about this tournament or I probability would enter. I did not bother reading the rules, I just look to see what the states is and turns out it's the finals which I do like watching other people battle instead...
  5. P

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Can you save the battle, I kinda want to watch it.
  6. P

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

You are fine, I am in no hurry at all. However my scheduled has also gotten really busy that it could be hard to contact me. My time is MST and on most day I'am open to 2:45PM-4:30PM. Mainly I am in the musical so the best day to catch me is on Sunday or those times. What's you Standard time? I...
  7. P

GEN VI: LF 4-6 IV Ditto

Tell you what, I'll give you one of my ditto's for free, no charge or returns for it. The Ditto is shiny and 6 perfect IV's.
  8. P

Shiny Female Gardevoir for trade

Alright, let me know that you on either here or VM, and I should catch that in minutes. (most is 1 hour cause I may be cooking pie for fun.)
  9. P

Lets trade tomorrow when I have lots of time.
  10. P

Sure I have a shiny male ralts, I was hanging on to it but I already have a shiny Gallade so you can have it. I don't have a shiny female Gardevoir so it's a deal to me.
  11. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) That so, I never looked into that sure let Beldum become Metang for shorter work. I'll go for you advice as well about Iron head, I don't know too much about good move set's, I try to have moves that others won't really expect.
  12. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Pokemon: Gligar Ability: Immunity HA Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A IV Spread: 31/31/31/?/31/31 Hidden Power: N/A Egg Moves: Metal Claw/ Night slash. Tutor Moves: N/A Nickname: N/A Shiny: Yes Pokemon: Dratini Ability: Marvel Scale HA Nature...
  13. P

One code for ORAS demo UK

I have either a perfect IV gastly or shiny, JAP, Perfect IV, Ditto for the code.
  14. P

Contest#2 (6IV ditto)

The contest is over ( @Dolce can you close this Thread for me please. ) Love all of your guys guesses, I thought that their would be more people guessing because last time there were 21 people and now only 5. I guess That everyone already has a ditto that's from a different Country and perfect...
  15. P

GEN VI: A Powerful Greninja.

Sorry I did not catch ya their, even if I did my 3DS just won't connect during the time, hopefully I'll be able to connect again soon.