Recent content by Phantom16

1. P

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [SIGNUPS] well the good news is that I am getting the new game on Christmas so it will be easier for other's. And if I have not beaten by then I can still use poke. showdown. Darn no tag battles, those are really fun to do.
  2. P

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [SIGNUPS] Sign me up, I am ready to have lot's of fun. Code: 3582-9077-2660 Name: Scott. Pokemon showdown user: Phantom16 I don't have the new game so I'll be sticking with X/Y. Question: because they're two rock type gym leader's can I find myself a...
  3. P

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Define OP?
  4. P

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Yeah I was not thinking. I jut recently heard about this tournament or I probability would enter. I did not bother reading the rules, I just look to see what the states is and turns out it's the finals which I do like watching other people battle instead...
  5. P

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Can you save the battle, I kinda want to watch it.
  6. P

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

You are fine, I am in no hurry at all. However my scheduled has also gotten really busy that it could be hard to contact me. My time is MST and on most day I'am open to 2:45PM-4:30PM. Mainly I am in the musical so the best day to catch me is on Sunday or those times. What's you Standard time? I...
  7. P

GEN VI: LF 4-6 IV Ditto

Tell you what, I'll give you one of my ditto's for free, no charge or returns for it. The Ditto is shiny and 6 perfect IV's.
  8. P

Shiny Female Gardevoir for trade

Alright, let me know that you on either here or VM, and I should catch that in minutes. (most is 1 hour cause I may be cooking pie for fun.)
  9. P

Lets trade tomorrow when I have lots of time.
  10. P

Sure I have a shiny male ralts, I was hanging on to it but I already have a shiny Gallade so you can have it. I don't have a shiny female Gardevoir so it's a deal to me.
  11. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) That so, I never looked into that sure let Beldum become Metang for shorter work. I'll go for you advice as well about Iron head, I don't know too much about good move set's, I try to have moves that others won't really expect.
  12. P

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Pokemon: Gligar Ability: Immunity HA Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A IV Spread: 31/31/31/?/31/31 Hidden Power: N/A Egg Moves: Metal Claw/ Night slash. Tutor Moves: N/A Nickname: N/A Shiny: Yes Pokemon: Dratini Ability: Marvel Scale HA Nature...
  13. P

One code for ORAS demo UK

I have either a perfect IV gastly or shiny, JAP, Perfect IV, Ditto for the code.
  14. P

Contest#2 (6IV ditto)

The contest is over ( @Dolce can you close this Thread for me please. ) Love all of your guys guesses, I thought that their would be more people guessing because last time there were 21 people and now only 5. I guess That everyone already has a ditto that's from a different Country and perfect...
  15. P

GEN VI: A Powerful Greninja.

Sorry I did not catch ya their, even if I did my 3DS just won't connect during the time, hopefully I'll be able to connect again soon.
Back
Top Bottom