1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
phidari
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2018 at 4:35 PM
Blog Posts:
Home Page:
Housewife

phidari

Nevertheless, she persisted., from Chicago

phidari was last seen:
Jan 18, 2018 at 4:35 PM
    1. Champion Bayleef
      Champion Bayleef
      Thank you, I drew my avatar myself. How did you find/create yours?:3

And glad to see someone who understands the struggle of not living up to the extreme gender roles. Thank you for the support/like. Means a lot to get some support, instead of getting attacked or bashed for it... <3

In that thread, I elaborated a bit more. I'll probably get shit for it, but f*ck that. I'm not staying silent about this.
      1. phidari
        phidari
        Mine's a screencap from the anime. I don't watch it, I just like Alolan Vulpix.

Fuck anyone who would say anything negative about your comment, tbh. Gender roles are bullshit. You do you.
        Aug 15, 2017
        Champion Bayleef likes this.
    2. Champion Bayleef
      Champion Bayleef
      Hi, I saw you in a thread I got an alert from and just wanted to drop by and say you have an adorable avatar :3
      1. phidari
        phidari
        Thank you! Yours is pretty cute too.
        Aug 15, 2017
  • About

Home Page:
    http://zaluzianskya.dreamwidth.org
    Housewife
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pumpkaboo / Bakeccha