• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by phidari

1. phidari

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

What does the "skip movies" option do? I restarted my game and enabled it to catch back up more quickly, but pressing the + and - buttons during cutscenes doesn't do anything.
  2. phidari

Style Thread (New Style: Christmas 2020)

Bulbagarden has made its stance perfectly clear. They don't care about heteronormative conservatives throwing tantrums about such innocuous sentiments as "be yourself", and that's why I love this site.
  3. phidari

Spoilers What do you NOT like about LGPE?

Speaking of Mina, I wish she'd had Alolan Pokemon with her.
  4. phidari

Spoilers What do you NOT like about LGPE?

Lack of held items Lack of abilities, even if I do like wailing on the Gastly line with Dig Voiced starters. I've hated Pikachu having a unique voice rather than a normal cry ever since the main-series games started doing it, and I hate the fact that Eevee has a voice now too. Even if it is a...
  5. phidari

Archives Red and Pikachu Sugimori art not in the archives

It's a wiki, so you have the ability to upload it.
  6. phidari

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

How is "playing together" determined (i.e. "Play together with this person for X more days to become ____ Friends"). I've sent my wife gifts and/or traded with her every single day since the friending update came out, but it's still telling me I have to play with her for 6 more days to become...
  7. phidari

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 5]

Eevee's Pride!
  8. phidari

DISCUSSION: Fictional Creature Collective Nouns

Can I bump this thread if it hasn't been posted in for two months? My wife proposes "a tumble of Spheal".
  9. phidari

Style Thread (New Style: Christmas 2020)

New fav skin! This is super easy on the eyes for night browsing.
  10. phidari

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

USUM was garbage.
  11. phidari

Your Ideal Pokemon Game

Engaging story and characters. Free or very cheap DLC with additional story. Basically, the Looker&Emma or Delta Episode, only more of it, released constantly throughout the lifetime of the game. This would exist instead of a third version. At least 120 new Pokemon. New Pokemon are the only or...
  12. phidari

DISCUSSION: Fictional Creature Collective Nouns

A quilt of Mimikyu.
  13. phidari

What should the next pair of games be called?

Pokemon Left/Pokemon Right Pokemon Rose/Pokemon Violet Pokemon Orange/Pokemon Purple Pokemon Gay/Pokemon Straight(/Pokemon Bisexual) Pokemon Ana/Pokemon Kata Pokemon Magnets/Pokemon Miracles Pokemon Go/Pokemon Stop Pokemon Cops/Pokemon Robbers Pokemon If/Pokemon Then Pokemon Butt/Pokemon Head
  14. phidari

GO Special Research Event: Mew

My uncle who works at Niantic says you have to have the AR camera on and point it under a truck.
  15. phidari

Ideas from USUM you'd like to see on future games.

This will never happen, but I want a game set in Ultra Space. Like, the entire plot is going around to different dimensions.
Back
Top Bottom