P
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. Those sprites are good. Oh yeah, I have vista and when i try to recolour a sprite it doesn't work but if i "recolour" the background, it works. (mind the spelling of color. colour is the canadian way of spelling it)
    I suggest you send your moves in your battle, a ref can't ref the battle without a move ^^
    Also, reasonably soon (I think) there's an event coming where you get an egg of a random Pokemon you own. Seeing as the only Pokemon you own is Abra, it's a pretty good chance the egg will be an Abra egg lol. If you wanted to trade it to me, I'd give you something good for it ^^
    Hey man, just wanted to say hi and welcome to the URPG ^^

If I were you, though, I'd download and use AOL Instant Messenger service, lots of battling and stuff goes on on that. I wish someone had told me to get it when I first signed up for the URPG >_>

Well, have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask, although one of the actual Officials might be a better bet xD
    Well thank you very much, I was wondering whether people actually liked Silph's Escape. It's a bit different to what I would usually do.

Have you written anything yourself and do you plan to?
    Pssht, who needs simplification in life.

you're avatar looks familiar...is it from a webcomic?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom