Recent content by Phijkchu

1. P

Which version will you buy?

Sapphire was my first Pokemon game ever, so I feel that I have to buy Alpha Sapphire. It just seems right!
  2. P

Sequel or remake?

I feel like they'll probably be enhanced remakes. New features like mega evolution. Maybe some new baby pokemon, but hopefully a couple new ones altogether. It will probably be the same story though. Team Aqua forever!
  3. P

TRADING BELDUM!!!

any starter?
  4. P

GEN VI: Ditto

Hey can I get in on this? I chose bulbasaur as my Kanto. If I can get a ditto or some other starters in return for it being bred why not?
  5. P

GEN VI: Same as everyone else... DITTO :D

I'm early in the game, but would really like a Ditto. I could offer a fennekin/bulbasaur/kadabra(so you can get an alakazam). Ask for something else, too, as I have two and a half boxes in the PC of all different Pokemon. Friend code is 0447 5738 4720.
  6. P

Looking for Pokemon to complete my team.

If you give me a ditto and a little time I can get you a Haunter and an Kadabra in exchange for a Kadabra and a Scyther(holding metal coat). They wouldn't be above level 30 though. EDIT: Fix your friend code. It isn't valid.
  7. P

The Bragging Thread!

Used the wonder trade with a Flebebe and got a Haunter -> Gengar holding a Gengarite!
  8. P

Beware the Air!: Sky Battle Tournament

This sounds pretty fun. I'm in.
  9. P

What do you do with your starter?

If its a Nuzlocke, I usually don't keep him unless I don't get anything good. If its normal gameplay, he is usually about 5 levels ahead and is the basis of my team.
  10. P

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Will completely ignored what Delphine said and wandered off to another room while orders were being given. His Growlithe followed him since his job was finished. Will found something on the ground and put it in his pocket, not getting a good look at it. Will came back to the group and heard...
  11. P

"I don't know. Destruction of property." Will said. "Or maybe... a curse! Just kidding. Growlithe, follow Delphine and make a path for the rest of us."
  12. P

"Ok. Growlithe, use a weak ember on the snow to make a path to the shack!" said Will. Growlithe used ember, making a path, but stopped after three feet. "Um," Will started, "does anybody know what direction the shack is?"
  13. P

"No. Not everyone." Will said, looking a little upset. "But some. If anyone else has any fire Pokemon, or ideas, could you please step forward?"
  14. P

"Yeah sure, let's go!" Will said, agreeing with the group.
  15. P

"I have a Growlithe that I'm sure would love getting out of his pokeball" Will said at the suggestion of fire types. He knew that the way to get to know people was through their laziness---and your own hard work. "Anyone else?"
Back
Top Bottom