• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welcome to the forums :) if you ever need any help with anything on here, feel free to ask me or another member of staff :)
    Hey there! Just wanted to welcome you to URPG! Helioptile is a cool choice. You can call me Swift. :) if you need any help or have any questions feel free to shoot me a visitor or private message! Hope you enjoy all that URPG has to offer! :D
    Hi! I saw that you've signed up for the URPG. I'm a beginner too, would you like to have a battle? And welcome to the forums!
    Welcome~ I see you tried to reply to Meow, but you've sent it to yourself by mistake. You should click on the "View Conversation" link and type in the reply box there. Otherwise, enjoy the forums~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom