P
Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I found some articles on Google about New Zealand and their waiting list problems. My computer keeps booting me off the net...I was also able to see that most people in New Zealand who use the emergency departments don't need too in the first place.
    I know the feeling when it comes to flaming because they lack good arguements. I lol-ed because the thought, Pokemon-Politics-Guys all in a convo....just sounds like it couldn't happen that easily. XD You will probably attack first, I have work in a couple of hours...
    Some people won't post now because they don't agree with you, that's common on this forum. Sounds like you two are in a heated discussion lolXD I'm going to wait until I see another post, then attack lolXD
    The post I made was a starting point, stating my views and what I am for. Right now the thread is bascially you vs. Lucky XD So once I see a fault in anyone's arguement I can post and provide the back up =D
    The arguement can still be made. People come to the US NOT New Zealand for Healthcare. And the arguement can still be made given that many Canadians are known to come here for healthcare, because of the hassles and problems at home.
    Super, I'll reply when I can, my net is acting super slow. XD A lot of Canadians come over, even for giving birth because there was no room at the Canadian hospitals. So stick to the marketplace, Medicare bankrupt, and if possible proof of the number of people who seek healthcare?
    Heh, defintion from a dictinary would probably be the only thing they may acknowledge. The people are emotional, just look a few pages back at the Gay Marriage thread. The idea is: If you support healthcare for all, you can't exclude people from it because of choices they make. If you do, then you can't charge them (taxes) for using services they are being denied to use. And you can't also expect them to feel bad for you if you get excluded next. I'll see his post, and then reply =D
    It's easy to see the difference between no health care and uninsured. Many people in undeveloped countries have NO healthcare, because few can afford it. Uninsured in my opinion can be solved easy if people can buy insurance from across state lines. National marketplace= Competition to provide the most benefits for the least amount of $$$. The problem with those in the thread, is they aren't open to new ideas or to other logic. I don't have a source for the UK public health denials, but BBC has some as well as MSNBC. We could also focus on Canada, where people cross the borders to recieve vital treatment because waiting lists are too long. If possible I would love to have the statistics of the # of people who come to the U.S. for treatment because their gov. denied them/won't cover.
    Europe's population growth is negative in many places excluding immigration. Japan is an example of it, 30,000births/yr. out of a population of around 120 million. The government is already considering lessing the amount of care it can provide. (Japan has a lot of debt, around 150% of it's GDP). With the amount of uninsured in America, it too is overblown. Illegal immigrants are counted into it (46 million uninsured; anywhere from 12-20 million are illegal immigrants are present in the U.S.), so the amount of uninsured is a lot lower than what numbers suggest if excluding non-citizens.
    Government regulations increases costs on many things, once in a while it is okay (i.e. food safety) and few would say to get rid of that. Problem with healthcare (universal-public kind) is the population shift of the U.S. towards the elderly. Due to the baby boomers the cost of simply Obama's plan will cost 7% of the annual GDP over the course of a decade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom