• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Phoenix502

1. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

out-of-game example, a few days ago I ended up losing my physical copy of Pokemon X, I downloaded a copy so I'll have to start over. what makes it a "FUUU" moment? I had transferred a lot of good pokemon from previous gens onto that card, and made the mistake of NOT putting them in my bank when...
  2. P

Beware of the Battle Analyser

a scrambler program, now that's an idea... heck, perhaps they could submit it to GF and ask if they could use that in their patch. I'm sure that aught to earn some brownie points from them, right? gives the impression that many fans will not tolerate cheating and will help out and stuff :-D...
  3. P

Battle Maison

...huh, I suppose I neglected to correct the direct quote. I still don't believe the Entei with Sacred Fire deal...
  4. P

Battle Maison

The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: "A few NPCs scattered around the game have illegal pokemon: Evolutions who should not actually exist at their current level or otherwise have skillsets that it shouldn't be able to have. For example, there are a few Mienshaos that are below level 50 (including...
  5. P

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

but wait, if it's high level, what are the chances that trainer will catch it then...before their Pokemon get thrashed?
  6. P

Trainer PR Videos

it'd be nice if the PR video could be uploaded for viewing on the Global Link, like any time we do a game sync, it updates our favorite PR video to what we have now maybe that'll be something that can appear on the full site when it launches next year... one can only hope :ksmile:
  7. P

The Bragging Thread!

I dunno if anyone else does it for the sake of a challenge, but recently caught Mewtwo in a Premier ball. got a decent nature, too. nowhere near as tough as my Zap-mol-cuno Premier challenge in XD: Gale of Darkness, but still feels good to be able to pull it off... even if I did have the...
  8. P

that reminds me... I got a friend who encountered a glitch that ruined his save file one time. but based on a hunch, he copied the data from his SD over to his computer, formatted the card, put the data back in, and he found his save data was restored. I've yet to encounter a case like this, but...
  9. P

even if it did have something to do with hackers, Gamefreak aught to have at least made sure that any Pokemon that isn't what is normally possible would be rendered unusable upon detection... if hackers were to make something that would slip through the system, it would have to be legit enough...
  10. P

What is your Speculation for the X and Y Chapter of PokeSpe?

based on what little information I got from bulbapedia, I'm more curious about X's backstory and how his friends intend to help him grow out of it... I kinda feel sorry for him, especially since I'd be scared to death if I was a little kid being stampeded by strange adults with cameras and...
  11. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

customization preview tune... so at one point in the game, I was changing outfits after having gotten some new additions to the wardrobe. but when I confirmed for the preview of said appearance, I got a different jingle instead of the usual one, and the background glitters were different...
  12. P

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

yeah, it did, and I did try. I was petting the bird for a few straight seconds, and last I recall it only takes maybe less than that of petting or otherwise to get its attention... pressed every other button (including the home button, but returning didn't do anything) as well to maybe exit out...
  13. P

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

not sure if it was something I was doing or what, but I was just getting a pair Aerodactyl from the Fossil restore and decided to go on Pokemon Amie, I got it up to three hearts went to one other (Delphox) and brought that to three hearts, then I returned to the one I initially switched off of...
  14. P

NPC Dialogue

that one Blackbelt... I forget where he was, but after beating him, I suddenly envisioned how I myself would react against him. Blackbelt(encounter): FIGHT! Me:Who the--... okay, sure. Blackbelt(defeat):DISPAIR! Me: ayup, you lost Blackbelt(afterward):TRAIN! Me:......derp...*walks off*
  15. P

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

i admit, the whole thing is enjoyable, I'm still just trying to get into it but it certainly is making a decent enough side bit... until I chanced upon this trope on the game's page... Guilt-Based Gaming: The higher a Pokémon's affection for you, the more detailed the battle description...
Back
Top Bottom