P
Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So is it called a tilde in singular? How do you pronounce that, "till-deh" or "tilled"?
    Oh, ok~ I didn't want to use them if they were annoying, even if it is a force of habit and I'm actually not trying to use them~ :p
    I found a file with animated .gifs of all 3D models from Pokémon X/Y, so I am using the ones of my favorite Pokémon as my avatar.

I am not a dude, btw.
    Oh, really? Well Happy Early Birthday!~ :3

That's what it's called? I guess I can stop calling it a squiggly now~ :p IDK~ Sorry, it's a force of habit. I started typing with them on Neopets to make my text look cooler~ XP Sorry if it's annoying. As far as I know, it doesn't mean anything~
    Oh, you mean my new thing? It's from the show the girl in my Avatar is in, Watamote. It's about an unpopular girl and all the episodes start with: "Since I'm not Popular..."

But IRL, I'm actually not popular anyway, so it works in any instance~ :p
    Thanks. :) I joined initially for purely selfish reasons (to get a trade evo), but ORAS have me too excited. :p
    Hey Phoenixon! I didn't get the chance to chat yesterday, because My grandma has me take swim classes to lose weight, or to at least be more fit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom