Recent content by PianoManGibb

1. P

So, I have a SoundCloud account...

Hello hello! I'm Greg, and I've been mostly active on the URPG section of Bulbagarden. Well... "active" :P Anyway, I have always had a love of music of all styles, especially anime and video game music. A few months ago, I created a SoundCloud account and now I have been maintaining a...
  2. P

EVERYONE: Flight: A Story of Many Authors

Hello! This is my first time posting here, so I really hope I'm doing this right... :P If anyone would like to comment on this, I am going to be creating separate threads for each chapter on the URPG section of Bulbagarden. I'd prefer not to clutter this thread here with reviews or discussions...
  3. P

GEN VI: Venusaur Mega Stone, please!

Hey! If you are still interested in trading, I've got a spare Venusaurite I would gladly trade for a Tympole!
  4. P

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday* Thank you so much!
  5. P

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday* Oh whoops, totally missed the 1-per-person part! Sorry... My FC is 0061-1001-6642. For Pokemon Y, my IGN is Gregory. I would love to trade now!
  6. P

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer ends Saturday* Ooh, Mega Stones! I would LOVE to take a few of these, if they are still available! If possible, could I please ask for the Gyaradosite and Medichamite?
  7. P

GEN VI: Mewtwonite X For Trade!

I am VERY interested in procuring a Mewtwonite X. What would you like in return? I can give you an Aggronite or Alakazite, or if you are looking for a Pokemon, I can trade a Zygarde or Yveltal... Just tell me what you are looking for.
  8. P

GEN VI: Seeking Various Items

I can provide Rare Candies, Protein, Carbos, PP Up and Calcium. Just out of curiosity, what kind of Vivillon do you get in your game?
  9. P

#VivillonVendredi

Vivillon Vendredi. Oh, Bulbagarden and their alliterations... Well, I will also be providing Polar Vivillons to the Friday mix. If you'd like to trade Vivillons (or if you need more codes for the Friend Safari), my Friend Code is 0061-1001-6642. I can offer as many Polar Vivillons as you'd...
  10. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm not that demanding of Gen VI. All I want is the ability to walk with my Pokemon. I loved Yellow, Heartgold and Soulsilver for this, but walking with Pokemon in 3-D would be much better.
  11. P

Mewtwo's Role

We will have to agree to disagree. I found Team Rocket and Team Plasma to be the two only believable teams- Aqua and Magma were fluffy environmentalists, and Galactic was basically just a bunch of emos hell-bent on destroying everything just for the heck of it, but Rocket was the OG team that...
  12. P

Mewtwo's Role

This new Mewtwo-like Pokemon (I am going to call it Mewthree) has fascinated me, because it brings about two very cool possibilities for where Gen VI is going. My first hope is that this signifies the expanded use of the DNA Splicers. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, Mewthree looks...
Back
Top Bottom