Recent content by Pidove

1. Pidove

FT: shiny perfect Delphox, Chesnaught and Eevee

Hey Yveltalplf I send you a pm ;)
  2. Pidove

Hey everyone just a post to let everyone know that even though this post is over a week old I am still willing to trade them!!
  3. Pidove

GEN VI: Lf: shiny perfect Haxorus and Porygon3

Yeah I meant porygon-Z xD what was I thinking :P and yes I would like it to be shiny!! Any earlier evo is fine to, I'm probably able to get it evolved myself too
  4. Pidove

GEN VI: Lf: shiny perfect Haxorus and Porygon3

As said am looking for the two pokes! Currently there are 3 perfect shiny pokemon I have for trade. One is a Eevee nicknamed Medea and the other two are a Chesnaught and a Delphox! I also have a non perfect Gothitelle which I am willing to part with in combination with one of the orher three...
  5. Pidove

I have a Delphox , Chesnaught and Eevee, first two have 6IVs and Eevee has 5! All 3 are shinies which I basically don't use or need and am not planning on using either! So I want to trade them for other perfect shiny pokes and let other people have a blast with them! Here are all the details on...
  6. Pidove

Ft: several perfect shinies

Ok :) my fc is 5343-8869-9575 and ign Robin
  7. Pidove

No i meant my goodra haha but yeah that be great ;) its past 12 here so im of to bed in a second! Maybe somewhere tomorrow??
  8. Pidove

It is a random encounter shiny so yeah i'd want to trade if you'd like?
  9. Pidove

Ok what is the ev spread on goomy? Not sure if it is untouched though i think it's lvl 100
  10. Pidove

Already have a perfect shiny chennaught with egg moves! But thanks for the offer Crazyyoshi;
  11. Pidove

What Musical Instruments Can You Play

I play drums and bass guitar and am learning guitar right now! But I am by far best on the drums! Supprised to see no one else said drums yet though
  12. Pidove

@j jay: with perfect i mean they have every stat they need perfect! Noivern doesn't need attack so i'd consider that a flawless noivern! I already have a rotom wash so i would only be interrested in the noivern So basically which one would you like? @twinkles the marvel house i am only really...
  13. Pidove

hello i got a couple of shinies i'd like to trade! Most of them are battle ready and perfect! Perfect 6IV Blastoise shiny Perfect 6IV Darkrai shiny Perfect 6IV Minccino shiny Perfect 6IV Shaymin shiny Also I have some none shiny perfects and some shiny non perfects from events Shinies: Event...
  14. Pidove

GEN VI: LF: shiny perfect rotom

Hey guys! I am looking for a shiny perfect rotom (so everything 31 except attack). For trade I got the following: - shiny 6IV Blastoise with egg moves - shiny event Beldum - shiny Meowstic (female) - shiny Minccino - shiny Krookodile - shiny Phantump - shiny Goodra Please let me know what...
  15. Pidove

Offering Shiny Pokemon- 5IV Egg move and Hidden Abilities.

Hey I would love the shiny scyther!! What are it's IVs? I have several perfect pokes ready including a noibat, froakie, duskull etc! Maybe we could discuss this via pm?
Back
Top Bottom