• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Piemonade

1. P

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I have 1 shiny...and of course it is an Audino, go figure. My friend got my a shiny Accelgor from hacking, but I don't count it because I didn't try...
  2. P

Mystery Dungeon, RB vs TDS

Since Mystery Dungeon Black/White are inevitably going to be released, I've been thinking about the previous Mystery Dungeon games. I always liked the Mystery Dungeon series and it's unique gameplay. I remember back in 2006 getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, I was a Machop with my partner...
  3. P

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

First of all...Why isn't Yanmega Bug/Dragon...it is a dragonfly! It should be able to learn a STAB Draco Meteor. And another thing! Scyther is a big, heavy stable humanoid with WINGS. So why can PIDGEY learn fly and SCYTHER can't?
  4. P

Most useless pokemon moves?

Synchronoise...it's just too specific about which pokemon it can hit. Plus, as a psychic type move, if Umbreon learns it...it has literally NO use.
  5. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Ok, I have Pokemon Black, which I bought in America, and an Australian version of Pearl and Heartgold. Does this mean that if I get a ditto from Pearl/Heartgold, transfer it to black, the masuda method will work.?
  6. P

Pure-Types vs. Dual-Types

The title is self-explanatory. Which do you prefer? Pure-Types or Dual-Types I, myself prefer Dual-Types.
  7. P

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch Here is what I hate Accelgor vs. Clefable Accelgor uses Bug Buzz Clefairy uses ATTRACT FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-
  8. P

Today was the best day of pokemon in my entire life.

Today something glorious happened... I was playing Pokemon Black, and I caught tornadus in one ball. Oh I was so jubious I could dance. So, afterwards I decided to train my Sawk on Audino on Route 10, north of Opelucid City. When suddenly, after 8 long, grueling years of waiting for...