P
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have access to the DS I use for going on the wifi right now. Sorry. That's why I have to stick to a schedule or set up a time in advance. I share the DS with others in my family. I'll be on again tomorrow at 7 pm EST. Or you could tell me when you're most likely on again and I'll see if I can be there at the same time. But I need to know your time zone.
    What's your time zone? I'm in EST. 4:30 EST may be a problem for me because I might be making supper.

I was there the last time on the wifi like I said, but you didn't show up. I had the wifi on for a half hour or so.
    I'm not sure I'll be on line then, because I may be making supper. In any case, I'll just load my game and use your Pearl FC. If I happen to see you log on while I'm in the kitchen, we can do that trade. :) Talk to you later.

Oh, otherwise, I'm on again at 7 EST.
    Yes, that one. It's a really good game. Two or more people can work as a team and play it totally different, or they can play as enemies and then it gets truly random. Even playing as a team, accidents happen that are hilarious. :-D
    I think I started playing something else for a while. Can't remember what.

Oh, yes! It was the new Mario game for Wii. Plus there was also lots of family stuff to do. But I just got HeartGold so my interest in Pokemon has risen again. :)
    At this point, I don't really care anymore. I'm probably getting rid of my banlist soon and making everything redistributable unless it's a really good breed or if I get it as semi-redis.
    As a previous customer just thought I'd tell you I'm giving away an Easter themed sprite. Go to my shop for details. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom