• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• let me know if you can get that done... and send me the ivs or stats as long as no ivs are present... thanks
    method 1 is an algorithm to determine if legendary pokemon can be shiny... the mew you traded me was shiny, but cannot be... i just checked my shiny ho-oh and rayquaza and they are legit... i used their ivs nature and OT number to check... thats why i need to know they ivs accurately
    that is true of non legendary pokemon... shiny legendary pokemon can only be created legit using method 1...
    all pokemon are created using numbers... some number combinations are possible others are not... your OT number is used in the calculations... so using the ivs, OT number and nature you can determine if the shiny legendary pokemon are legit, or have just been hacked (either to be shiny, or pokesav created)
    i do... let me brush up on telling if a pokemon is hacked or not and than ill get back to you
    ok... but without the ivs i cant check... do you have enough berries to check it or not
    can you feed it berries to reduce the ev's... and the OT number is all i need... the blue mew i got from you a while back turns out it is most likely a hack... thats why i ask
    can i get the nature, OT and ivs of it please... im going to hack check it first
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom