Recent content by pika pal

1. P

Latias Swarm(24 Hours only)

My HG is in my sig, but I can't trade until Wednesday, can you hold one until then?
  2. P

Compare & Contrast: Dragon Quest: Pokémon isn't the only monster-training game

I have played many games in this series, and I can say, I honestly am a bigger fan of DQ than I am of Pokemon. I mean, I love Pokemon, but one thing I enjoy is a game that has so much focus on storyline. Plus, Pokemon gets rather competitive post game, and the stories themselves seem to...
  3. P

Build a broken Pokémon!

Not that great, but I'll give it a shot Name: Shadoo Type: Psychic/Dark Ability: Filter/ Serene Grace Stats: HP/ATT/DEF/SP. A/SP. D/Speed Stats: 120/25/175/50/90/75 Moves: Calm Mind, Ancientpower, Trick Room, Mega Drain (based on Agatha's Gengar in the manga) How it's broken: The pokemon has a...
  4. P

The Final Game

I think either a huge master game as suggested before, with access to all reigions, maybe a chapter based storyline that ends with all the Main characters in one party for a huge climactic battle, kinda like a game I saw called DQ 4. Or maybe compile everything into an MMORPG of some kind...
  5. P

Why would you need to Swim through Rain? (DW Poliwag)

Could I request the sassy Male Poliwag? if not could you put a random one on reserve for me later?
  6. P

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

I have a quick question, may seem stupid but it kinda bugs me If I breed two pokemon with a move, one learns it through leveling up and the other through a tm, what type of precedence does it take on the child. Like if I breed a female fearow with aerial ace and a pokemon that learned it...
  7. P

Wanted: Male Sunkern w/ egg moves

I just got a female DW sunkern, my first female DW pokemon, and I thought I might try breeding a few of them for later just in case The Egg moves on the male sunkern aren't neccessary, but they would be a nice touch. To offer, all I got are most catchable pokemon in Black, several...
  8. P

Did you survive Ghetsis?

My Samurott, Zoroark and Vanilluxe blazed through most of his team, but that Hydreigon had me spamming Revives and Moomoo milks until it was out of PP. Not hard as a whole, just one or two annoying pokemon
  9. P

I tried asking this in the Dream World thread, but have received no answer that helped. My game sync claims that it needs a day to recharge. Despite this, though, I have not played the game, let alone used the game sync, in almost three days, but it continues to give me this message. I...
  10. P

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I haven't been able to sync my game for three days I went two days without syncing, reset the time before the wait, and it still says I need one day for game sync. Anyone know how to resolve this? I got berries I gotta water
  11. P

Do people actually leave White FOrest/Black City if you talk to them on entralink, or just get copied to go to the other game, because my brother and I each have a few people
  12. P

Pokéstarters

I can offer a cyndaquil for a sneasel, lvl 1
  13. P

I have not touched my clock since the first sync I did, so nothing really seems logical other than the game screwing with me
  14. P

My game sync says it's out of energy, even though it has been two days since I used the dream world. Anyone else have this problem, and hopefully a solution?
  15. P

The Girl Lost in The Burned Tower

If I could just interject on the subject, simply because Red is fought outside in the blizzard doesn't mean that's where he always is. He may for the most part remain within the cave just before the peak, which I base on the theory that he is training on the mountain, which would require...
Back
Top Bottom