Recent content by Pika Prosperous

1. P

Review BW024: Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!

re: BW 024 "Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!" Review Thread It was an attempt of a joke on which I failed. Sorry about that.
  2. P

Review BW024: Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!

re: BW 024 "Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyzes!!" Review Thread It’s a shame Bianca didn’t catch Emolga. If she did she would have had a female that could attract males as well as a male that could attract females. She would have made the perfect Pokemon breeder.
  3. P

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

I have the strange feeling I had when I saw them for the first time. This means I will eventually grow to accept and like the names. No complaints here.
  4. P

Localized Names

Re: English names In addition to my previous post, I shall give my thoughts on the other two starter names. Snivy : The name reminds me of Robotnik’s assistant in SATAM, but other than that, it’s not a bad name. Oshawott: Eh, I don’t really care for the name so it isn’t a big loss. As for...
  5. P

Localized Names

Re: English names Tepig? Why do I get the feeling that millions of people will be making "Tebag" jokes about the little guy?
  6. P

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf So if you’re not content with the English names, you’re branded an "angry fan"? If I like them, I will say that I like them. If I don’t like them, I’ll say I don’t like them. I won’t treat it like the end of...
  7. P

DP191-Memories Are Pearls! Friendships Are Diamonds!!

Re: DP191-Memories Are Pearls! Friendship Is Diamond!! What? Couldn’t they add in “Platinum” somewhere in the title?
  8. P

Review DP149: Pikachu, Pochama, Keep Apart!!

Re: DP 149 "Keep Away from Pikachu and Pochama!!" Preview Thread Dub would just say they are super special awesome friends.
  9. P

COMPLETE: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) [COMPLETE]

Re: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) Yet another good chapter from you. May I guess what Rain's last Pokemon shall be? =P
  10. P

COMPLETE: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) [COMPLETE]

Re: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) A Lopunny named Lola? I must say, that is a very wise move on your part. I commend you, good sir. In all seriousness, it's great re-reading your stories, Jono. =P
  11. P

Supposed 'Generation V' Pokémon not so much: Serebii.net posts Movie 12 title

If it starts singing "Never Gonna Give you up", I swear..
  12. P

Why does nobody ask about Dawn's father?

I really thought Dawn's mother having a life-long friend call Yuri would give it away. Sorry, had to say that. But I think I have to agree that her father just isn't important to the series.
  13. P

Magical wickedness! Powerchu is targeted!!

Before I post my story I would like to state a few things. Not only do I not own Pokemon (No duh) I also do not own the characters known as "The Super Pokefriends" and their arch enemy. They were all created and owned by Jnoo. I do however own all the other characters that will appear through...
  14. P

Caption the screenshots!

Guy: I ain't going to be dubbed to be a stereotype by 4kids, dagnabbit!
  15. P

Caption the screenshots!

Pikachu: Omae wa mo shindeiru.
Back
Top Bottom